Signal and VPS

Bonjour,

from March 27, I have subscribed a signal with VPS. I don't get all of the trade from this signal just I get some of them. I check my VPS, it works well. So, what is this problem, and why I can't  get all of the trade from this signal

Thank you very much

As far as I know - the pending orders must not be copied (the market orders are copied only).

Besides, you can check the : Metatrader logs and VPS logs. I mean: if you feel that some orders are not copied so it should be written trhere about why (for example: "symbol not found" ... or similar text).

Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
The rented virtual server status can also be easily monitored from the trading platform. The context menu of the server in the Navigator window allows you to: Details Details CPU, RAM and Hard Disk Virtual Platform Logs In the newly opened log window, you can set a piece of text the journal entries are to be filtered by and a desired interval...

tokiana:

Bonjour,

from March 27, I have subscribed a signal with VPS. I don't get all of the trade from this signal just I get some of them. I check my VPS, it works well. So, what is this problem, and why I can't  get all of the trade from this signal

Thank you very much

Contact the signal provider and ask for help, it should be part of the signal subscription service.

It could be a number of reasons for not receiving all orders, but we couldn't know unless we see some log files.

Reason: