Who is prepared to pay how much for a really profitable signal? - page 10

St.Vitaliy:
That's a very presumptuous thing to say. You can google the corner of Irinenskaya Street and Vladimirskaya Street, it's a very interesting place, I've been working for two years anyway. If you lived not so far away, you'd drink tea))
Yes, and there's a picture of you on the avatar.

VNIK:

You are again confusing terms and lumping things together. In banks, guarantees are only for Depositors - and that is a very different kind of activity.

Learn the terms so that you can be understood correctly.

You have not answered the question. You can immediately sense the approach of a programmer. They know everything about everything but cannot make money on the stock market for some reason.

I have the opposite, I get confused in terms, and the tax inspector is pestered with questions as a profit to declare.

Mischek:
Yes yes and your picture is on the avatar.
The main thing is that you have yours))

A100:

I was referring to the context in question - Management companies are not allowed to promise any particular amount of profit

This is easily circumvented, you can show the results of previous years. If for example for the last 20 years, every year about 10%, then there is no need to ask how much it will be.

St.Vitaliy:
The main thing is that you have yours))
No, it's a toy. It has no claim to anything and does not exhibit any complexes. I can't imagine how you can sit under someone else's photo of a famous person.

Mischek:
No, it's a toy. It does not pretend to anything and does not demonstrate any complexes. I cannot imagine how it is possible to sit under a photo of someone else's famous person.

The head is full of sawdust judging by the avtark, although it may be synthopone, it's confusing, that's why it's not clear. It's not about the face, it's about the composition.

St.Vitaliy:

The head is full of sawdust judging by the avtark, although it may be synthopone, it's confusing, that's why it's not clear. It's not about the muzzle, it's about the composition.

You seem to not understand, imagine that someone on the forum of mathematicians hangs himself avatar Grisha Perelman.

On an athletes' forum, an avatar of a reigning Olympic champion.

Mischek:

You really don't seem to understand, imagine someone on a maths forum putting up Grisha Perelman's avatar.

On an athletes' forum, an avatar of a reigning Olympic champion.

You're still sucking up tightly, think bigger and deeper and the truth will come out.

St.Vitaliy:

I suggested a guarantee mechanism. The provider himself determines the period in which his signals will be profitable, and the amount of remuneration.

After successful testing, the MC blocks triple the subscription fee for each subscriber, and if the signals are loss-making in a given period, the amount reserved goes to the subscriber.

If any refund of subscription fee for months of drawdown should be implemented, it is an option, as requested by Signals Provider. But in this case, you could, say, put a green icon next to a particular signal to let the subscribers know that "money is refunded".

St.Vitaliy:
You're still sucking in tightly, think bigger and deeper and the truth will emerge.
I'm a sawdust man, but I don't get it at all.
Reason: