Who is prepared to pay how much for a really profitable signal? - page 12

A100:
This is difficult enough to implement - the provider should not be responsible for the subscriber's broker

If the signals function is supported by the broker, there should be no problem with the broker identifying signal transactions.

Seems logical to me, no?

A100:
Would you like to invest in setting up a brokerage?

A broker or a DC :) ?

Write to me in person and we'll see.

trend_lab:
There can be no guarantees by definition :) . Why don't you give me a guarantee and I'll give you some money to manage it :)
Come on, details in private if you don't want to go public.

A100:
This is difficult enough to implement - the supplier should not be responsible for the subscriber's broker

What should he be responsible for?

What is he selling? What service? If he takes money, he must give something otherwise it is not fraud but robbery, there are more strings attached!

St.Vitaliy:

What should he be responsible for?

An LTD is a limited liability company. Liability must be proportionate, otherwise there will be no business (in this case suppliers) either

A100:
An LTD is a limited liability company. Liability should be proportional.

So the fee is a quid and the answer to all complaints is "what do you want for a quid?"

That's how business would quickly come to a standstill.

The option of a fine for the source of signals would be a good firewall against fraudsters and one-day operators. The authors of a really good product they have nothing to worry about. People will leave and their subscription fee may be raised until the outflow of traffic begins.

Look at the lakshari segment (just not the lakshari type) they are doing fine even in a crisis. Let there be only 20 sources in signals section for 100+ quid than tens of thousands for 5 and free...

papaklass:
It will be like everywhere else - out of hundreds of offers one or two will be worthy, but it will be impossible to find them in the sea of rubbish.

It seems that you are not yet familiar with the new arrivals - there are already in full swing of subscriptions, and subscribers themselves are actively demanding continuation of the banquet :)

I think the majority of people don't understand what they may have to deal with! They all want to buy guarantees)) Comrades, guarantees will not be sold, a signal(s) will be sold, and the quality of these signals you have to choose yourself, because there will be sellers who work stably and earn money, and there will be those who work stably, but only in deficit!!!

Rugyi_cool:
You also have to show good results! The results of the manager is his guarantee! I don't think anybody will give you any other guarantees! I don't think most people understand what they may have to deal with! Everyone wants to buy guarantees).

There's a problem here. If the manager made a result on his 50 000 (what is it - a hundred, two hundred percent...). What is the reason for him to buy signals for $10? But signals for 500 will sell well?

Wouldn't it be easier for such a manager to find a couple of clients with sums much larger than his and divide his profit in two.

Or still want to make signals equal to weather forecast service - no guarantees, the fee is 2-3 clicks per 1000 views ...

St.Vitaliy:

Will the signals at 500 sell well?

I think they will sell for 1,000 as well https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/1275 :)

Торговые сигналы: CyberBOT2
Торговые сигналы: CyberBOT2
  • Asparuh Nestorov
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал CyberBOT2 для MetaTrader 4: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг
Reason: