Who is prepared to pay how much for a really profitable signal? - page 13

I am astonished how advanced "super traders with experience" quickly turned into freeloaders, waiting for the mana from heaven in the form of 10 quid invested with the hope to earn a million.

It remains to demand, categorically demand a 100% guarantee from the service organizers. Otherwise, the 10 quid may not come back.

---------------------

Well, now they want to fine me))

Fines are cool. But pointless. It's killing the service.

TheXpert:
Fines are cool. But pointless. It's killing the service.
I missed something, what fines? give me a link please.

Zeleniy:
Did I miss something, what are the penalties? give me a link please.
Above. Saint Vitali speaks of them.

A100:

I think there will be willing buyers for 1,000 https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/1275 :)

Subscribers: 0

St.Vitaliy:

There's a problem here. If the manager made a result on his 50 000 (what is it - a hundred, two hundred percents...). What is the reason for him to buy signals for $10? But signals for 500 will sell well?

Wouldn't it be easier for such a manager to find a couple of clients with sums much larger than he is and divide the profit in two.

Or, still, you want to equate signals with weather forecasting service - no guarantees, the fee - 2-3 clicks per 1000 views...

A manager trading with investor's money can sell signals in parallel and without any problems!!!

St.Vitaliy:
Subscribers: 0

So they have not yet been given such an opportunity (it has not been a month on the paid one) - there are already 300-500 people sitting on similar-sounding (but so far free)

Yes, I realised my mistake about writing in hryvnias.

For one signal, it's between $1 and $2. Yes, I understand that it may be false and so on and so forth.

I am willing to pay the money. Please, if anyone has information, write. I am interested in it.

aleksunderz:

Yes, I realised my mistake about writing in hryvnias.

For one signal, it's between $1 and $2. Yes, I understand that it may be false and so on and so forth.

I am willing to pay the money. Please, if anyone has information, write. I am interested in it.

The service is still in test mode, but that does not prevent you from taking a closer look at the managers and making a choice!

aleksunderz:

For one signal from $1 to $2. Yes, I understand that it can be false and so on and so forth.

Now discount EURUSD at current 1.2726, TP 1.2671, SL 1.2757
Reason: