Who is prepared to pay how much for a really profitable signal? - page 16

Going back to the forum topic (let me remind you, "Who is ready to pay how much for a really profitable signal"), I think it is more correct to consider the signal fee as a percentage of the profit made by the signal. I suggest discussing such a scheme and identifying its pros and cons.

Vladix:
Going back to the forum topic (let me remind you, "Who is ready to pay how much for a really profitable signal"), I think it would be more correct to consider the signal fee as a percentage of the profit obtained from the signal. I propose to discuss such a scheme, to identify its pros and cons.
I support it!!! I think this is one of the most correct approaches would be!!!

First of all, it's not feasible.

We can actually stop there.

Mischek:

First of all, it's not feasible.

We can actually stop there.

Justify!!!

Rugyi_cool:
Justify!

You are the source of signals, I am the receiver (buyer)

You want me to pay you a % of the profit at the end of the month

First, it is only through giving you the investment password, this number will not work

If it works, I will give you the investment and you will appreciate my turning over a deposit of 100 quid, or any minimum deposit if you set a minimum deposit (turnover).

But this account will not be related to the other, which will be copied from the first one on my same computer but with the deposit I wanted

Mischek:

You are the source of signals, I am the receiver (buyer)

You want me to pay you a % of the profit at the end of the month

First, it is only through giving you the investment password, this would not work

If it works, I will give you the investment and you will appreciate my turning over a deposit of 100 quid, or any minimum deposit if you set a minimum deposit (turnover).

But this account will not be related to the other, which will be copied from the first one on my same computer but with the deposit I want

You may be wondering how much the subscriber has earned! I understand that the subscriber himself can change the lot size when the signal is executed. So, the important parameter here is the average number of points the seller can earn over a certain period!

Rugyi_cool:
So, the important parameter here will be the average number of points the seller can earn during a certain period! The seller's history can clearly trace the overall picture and the average daily or weekly income of manager can be in pips!
i'm sorry, my head is full of sawdust, i don't understand a thing!

Mischek:

First of all, it's not realizable.

Realizable. But

1. very unreliable. When to charge -- after? The fee is taken from the account. who guarantees that the right amount is there?

2. It is stupid. You only need to copy money from your account to another one and then not pay anything at all.

In short, screw it.

Rugyi_cool:

Justify!!!

Above.

TheXpert:

Realizable. But

1. very unreliable. When to charge -- after? The fee is taken from the account. who guarantees that the right amount is there?

2. it is stupid. you only need to copy from your account to another one and then you will not pay anything.

In short, screw it.

Above.

Not sure how "implementable" fits in with the impossibility of copy protection that we both said

Mischek:
Not sure how "realisable" fits in with the impossibility of copy protection that we both said
Ok. Unrealizable :) if it is a mandatory requirement, unrealizable.
Reason: