Who is prepared to pay how much for a really profitable signal? - page 7

A100:
It's not realistic - at most it's a refund on a loss
How do you know that?

St.Vitaliy:
How do you know that?

Not technically feasible. The number of potential subscribers is an unknown quantity. Therefore, the supplier would have to provide 3 times the amount of this unknown value in his account. If you rely on the amount available to the provider, you have a limit on the number of subscribers.

A100:

Not technically feasible. The number of potential subscribers is an unknown quantity. Therefore, the supplier would have to provide 3 times the amount of this unknown value in his account. If we proceed from the amount available to the supplier, we have a limit on the number of subscribers.

Which means it is not known.

At the beginning of the subscription - zero subscribers and zero reserve

Then one became one - subscription cost 50, vendor locks in 150. No 150 - no subscription. The whole logic.

A month has passed and the author has earned, he can subscribe more, or add more funds.

St.Vitaliy:

What do you mean you don't know.

Then became one - subscription cost 50, vendor locks in 150. No 150 - no subscriber. The whole logic.

A month has passed and the author has earned, he can subscribe more, or add more funds.

Quite right. It should be legislated that the issuer of the financial asset guarantees the return on its asset to investors speculators. Otherwise the issuer would compensate all (or at least N-fold of the asset par value) of the losses incurred by the investor to the speculator. That's some bullshit.

St.Vitaliy:

After a successful test, the MC blocks triple the subscription fee for each subscriber, and if in a given period the signals made a loss, the reserved amount goes to the subscriber.

Abolk:
Quite right. We should make a legal provision for the issuer of a financial asset to guarantee the return on its asset to investors speculators. Otherwise the issuer will compensate all (or at least N-fold of the asset par value) of the losses incurred to the investor speculator. That's some bullshit.

I suggest that everyone who subscribes should be given free handkerchiefs to wipe off their snot every month.

abolk:
A rule of law should be introduced so that the issuer of a financial asset guarantees investors to speculators a return on their asset.
I am embarrassed to ask have you tried trading?

St.Vitaliy:
Do you have anything to show for your signals?

St.Vitaliy:

I suggested a guarantee mechanism. It is up to the provider to determine the period in which his signals are profitable, and the amount of remuneration.

Thank you, really funny

trend_lab:
I am embarrassed to ask have you ever tried trading?
"He who served in the army does not laugh at the circus." Read my statement from beginning to end. There are four sentences. The last one is for your personal understanding.

St.Vitaliy:

What do you mean you don't know.

Then became one - subscription cost 50, vendor locks in 150. No 150 - no subscriber. The whole logic.

You write without even thinking about it.
Reason: