Adviser to the whole world - page 67

Aleksander:
In fact, you should divide the task into two three parts... one for example the analytical part... the other for maintaining the positions.... in the third..... dunno... let him send the money bags :)

Well,alexander,you're a good man. All right, tell me what you've got in terms of time. When we work, when we don't. I've been pestering you for a long time, but you're hiding everything. I want to know if I think I'm right.

buy to minus - there will be a lock... that's bullshit... - don't start with the zebra's ass... analyse first :)

Aleksander:
buy to minus - there will be a lock... that's bullshit... - don't start with the zebra's ass... analyse first :)

I agree. We'll sew the tests. Slava already did it.

nope... themselves... with a moustache.... :) let the eyes see... the behavior.... the quantity will turn into quality... and then we can start the second block.... - because a zebra has stripes... then black, then white... and at the end... the whole of Europe is with us :)

ok... i found the equity indicator so i don't have to make it up myself... so I'll have to fix the lot tomorrow... that is, as early as today...

sllawa3:
OK... I found the equity indicator so I don't have to make it up myself... so tomorrow I'm going to edit the lot calculation...
here, this is just the zebra's mouth... that's the right approach... - but first a visualisation - for the eye - of what will happen from the variability of the Initial Lot....

Aleksander:
nope... themselves... with a moustache.... :) let the eyes see... the behavior.... the quantity will turn into quality... and then we can start the second block.... - because a zebra has stripes... then black, then white... and at the end... the whole of Europe is with us :)

Are you talking about the work period?

Aleksander:
Uh-huh... about the period... periods... haloperidol... :) - I'm going to say a lot of things... :) - See you tomorrow... it's Friday... Drinking is drinking... Bye-bye, everybody... :)

♪ Have a good time ♪

sllawa3:
ok... i found the equity indicator so i don't have to come up with it myself... so tomorrow I'll start fixing the lot calculation... that is, as early as today...

Slav, do the following thing (it's not the trades that need to be rolled, but their imitation over a long period), and then decide on the size of the initial lot

and that the simulation should repeat another pattern, and decide whether to trade on this pair at all...

Mm-hmm... and that the imitation should replicate the other pattern :) the lower one...
Reason: