Who is prepared to pay how much for a really profitable signal? - page 14

Rugyi_cool:
A manager trading investor's money can sell signals at the same time and without any problems!!! Additional earnings without any problems!!!
Do you collect bottles when you go to the grocery store to buy bread?

St.Vitaliy:
Do you collect bottles when you go to the grocery store to buy bread?
Of course!!! For 100 quid I can show you good places))) buy this signal?)))

What I am curious about is this.

When will the first victims of this service go.

The situation.

There is a smart boy who invented a new mega strategy and created a new mega EA. But he doesn't have much money and decides to sell his signals for $10000 along with trading on his own couple of thousand rubles.

On the other side, there is some schlemiel, a relative of a serious clown, who was given 100 000 to play with. It's not the first day he trampled the earth, divided the amount for 3-5 brokerage companies but joined our boy. And lo and behold, in half a year he is a millionaire and in another half a year he has millions in each account. And woe betide our kitchen staff, our helmet is Kadyrov's nephew and he will have to pay millions in any case. Shutting down the opportunity to work with signals also spoils credibility. There are no options left, slap the boy and get out. I think the kitchen boy's owner can get in touch with the source with a maximum of two phone calls.

So beware signal providers, beware...

Rugyi_cool:
Sure!!! For 100 quid I can show you good places))) Would you buy this signal?))
Well, only if you collect on the real)))

St.Vitaliy:

So be afraid, signal providers, be afraid...

Rugyi_cool:
Sure!!! For 100 quid I can show you good places))) buy this signal?)

This man St.Vitaliy apparently just came to make money on his empty posts and does not know what asset management and other tricks are and how they work, apparently he has just come across them.

I have done it myself but I have been given management jobs in addition to the sales.

Zeleniy:

This man St.Vitaliy probably just came to make money on his empty posts

Who cares :)

TheXpert:
Who has what pain :)

And very much so.

Why should I be afraid of clients? Trust management is called trust management and the subscriber and the client investing their money accepts the risk that they could lose everything.

Zeleniy:

This man St.Vitaliy apparently just came to make money on his empty posts and does not know what asset management and other tricks are and how they work, apparently he has just come across it.

You do not have to quote me right away from googla.

Please excuse me St.Vitaliy for the above (thanks for explaining it to me in the PM)

I misunderstood you in a previous post:

St.Vitaliy:

I am curious about something else.

When will the first victims of this service go.

Situation.

We have a clever boy who invented a mega strategy and created a mega EA. He does not have much money and decides to sell his signals for $10000 along with trading on his own couple of thousand rubles.

On the other side is some helmet, a relative of a serious clown, who was given 100,000 to play with. It's not the first day he has trampled the earth, divided the amount for 3-5 Dayytes, but he has joined our boy. And lo and behold, in half a year he is a millionaire and in another half a year he has millions in each account. And woe betide our kitchen staff, our helmet is Kadyrov's nephew and he will have to pay millions in any case. Shutting down the opportunity to work with signals also spoils credibility. There are no options left, slap the boy and get out. I think the kitchen boy's owner can get in touch with the source with a maximum of two phone calls.

So beware signal providers, beware...

Zeleniy:

I misunderstood you in a previous post:

The biggest problem of a successful business is competitors. Making money inevitably takes it away from others. In regulated markets, everyone sort of comes to rob each other, and the central counterparty is not a bad disguise.

But in forex, and with a local context, there can be subtleties....

St.Vitaliy:

The biggest problem of a successful business is competitors. Making money inevitably takes it away from others. In regulated markets, everyone kind of comes to rob each other, and the central counterparty is not a bad disguise.

But in forex, and with a local context, there can be subtleties....

share the ins and outs with the public or are you just going around the bush?
Reason: