Who is prepared to pay how much for a really profitable signal? - page 17

TheXpert:
OK. Unrealizable :) if it is a mandatory requirement, unrealizable.

Well, we just did not agree on the terms))

You have a programmer's view of the word - if it's technically possible, then it's feasible.

I'm used to it, if there's no hole in the chain, it's realizable.

More than half of the arguments here are empty, because of the different meanings of words and any unwillingness to agree.

What is there to guess... The price depends on the quality of signals! (In terms of profit, not mathematical formulas).

Rugyi_cool:
What is there to guess... someone will put up the same price for a subscription, and the test mode of the service shows that there are many sellers and as many willing to buy a good subscription! As they say, every commodity has its own shopper!
The price depends on the greed of the seller and the amount of money in circulation. And the turnover (number of subscriptions sold) depends on the quality.

For signals to work properly, it is desirable for the buyer to open an account with the seller's broker! Then the execution will be almost identical! Also, the list of instruments is not the same for all brokers!

The price of the signal is determined by the market.

A one-month subscription is 30 quid. The only thing a vendor can recommend.

Demanding, on the other hand, is overstepping personal boundaries.

When the buyer tries something the seller did not recommend, he will understand.

If he finds somewhere better, it's up to him.

Guys, in short, one account has been set up and everything is fine. The other one, I cannot get it to work.

Who do I sign up with? I'll sign up for someone who can help me get the sync set up.

You have to be in sync in order to subscribe.

What's the point of subscribing? Even if you're 300 times the money-grubbers.

it's all bullshit when the sync doesn't work.

There is no point in paying more than 30 quid a month for normal sync.

aleksunderz:

A one-month subscription is 30 quid. The only thing a vendor can recommend.

Demanding, on the other hand, is overstepping personal boundaries.

When the buyer tries something the seller did not recommend, he will understand.

If he finds somewhere better, it's up to him.

Guys, in short, one account has been set up and everything is fine. The other one, I cannot get it to work.

Who do I sign up with? I'll sign up for someone who can help me get the sync set up.

You have to be in sync in order to subscribe.

What's the point of subscribing? Even if you're 300 times the money-grubbers.

it's all bullshit when the sync doesn't work.

There is no point in paying more than 30 quid a month for normal sync.

I think it's because there are different brokers!

Now they made a restriction that one can subscribe to the signals only with a leverage of 1:100, it is a personal matter with what kind of leverage to trade with.
Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Repeating the mistakes of others? It's better to throw a moniker.

aleksunderz:

There is no point in paying more than 30 quid a month for normal signals.
Alexander, could you share your calculations - how exactly did you arrive at this figure? )

aleksunderz:

There is no sense in paying more than 30 quid a month for normal signals.

There's no way to get more than 3 quid :-)

And seriously - normal signals are unlikely to cost 30 quid a month (unless some altruistic guy comes along).

Reason: