Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 50

A clause is a clause. There's no need to spoil it. It's good as it is. It is up to everyone to decide how to look at it.

Pips can be a losing trade, money a profitable one, etc.

Yoschik:

A clause is a clause. There's no need to spoil it. It's good as it is. It is up to everyone to decide how to look at it.

Pips can be a losing trade, money a profitable one, etc.

The understanding of a pip as a minimum change in price is not exactly what we want to see. And this comes from the logic of programming, not from the real trading business.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте - Документация по MQL5

zfs:
There's an understanding of the point as a minimum price change, and it's not exactly what we would like to see. And this comes from the logic of programming, not from the real trading.

The message I would like to see is a dead one. As many forum members as there are opinions on what you would like to see.

Take the item as it is and do with it what you want.

Yoschik:

The message I would like to see is a dead one. As many forum members as there are opinions on what you would like to see.

Take it as it is and do with it what you want.

This is a suggestion for the "Signals" service, not a meeting on "what to do with what".

Contender:
This is a suggestion for the Signals service, not a meeting about "what to do about what".

You're like the Chukcha with the song "What I see is what I sing."

No, there's been a meeting about what to do with what.

Yoschik:

Take it as it is and do with it what you want.

I am a person who is not particularly interested, but if you want to do it properly, you'd better do it well.) As for the MICEX index, in Metatrader it has 2 digits, but in fact they say that the index has 1400 points and not 140,000. Because there is no connection between the point and the minimum price change. Another thing is that it's hard to deal with it).

• www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте - Документация по MQL5

Yoschik:

In pips it can be a losing trade, in money a profitable one, etc.

This is a martin. The first option. The second is arbitrage on similar instruments with different pips. Either way, statistics in pips is useful.

TheXpert:
It's a martin. The first option. The second one is arbitrage on similar instruments with different pips. In any case the statistics in pips is useful.

No, the volumes were tied to the strength of the "signal", the result is a joke.

Of course the stats in pips are useful.

Partial closing of large orders on profit can put points on the table )

sanyooooook:
Partial closing of large orders on profit can put points on )
It makes sense that they are already divided by lot size).
Reason: