Armen:

never checked, what's the delay now?

Right now it's about 1 min.

paladin800:
Right now it's about 1 min.
and on paid subscriptions too?

referring to information about the opening/closing of a position

Armen:

because it is impossible to foresee all options for the delay required by the provider.

I'm just saying: make a window in the signal settings where the author himself chooses the delay time ( 1 min .... 1440 min )

VNIK:
I'm just saying: in the signal settings make a window where the author himself chooses the delay time ( 1 min .... 1440 min )
Maybe I'm wrong, but wouldn't it be easier to implement a checkbox to show/not show the open position?

Armen:
Maybe I'm wrong, but wouldn't it be easier to implement a checkbox - show/not show open position?
There was such a question to servicedesk, the answer was: the service's policy is to always show open positions, but with a delay - there are still options.

Please tell me if I understood correctly that the average profit in pips in the rating does not have a correction for the number of decimal places? In other words, the average profit in pips on four decimal places will be different from the average profit on the five and in each case we should look at what quotations from the supplier? Maybe, if so, to somehow bring it to a common denominator?

I am a signals provider myself. I would like to ask mql5 to activate a paid subscription so that those who are not subscribed cannot see online any parameters of trades at all (now anyone can see the pair at which a trade is opened, direction of movement, lot - only stop-loss and take-profit are not visible).

I think that if someone is not subscribed for a fee they should not see online trading at all.

Telemah:
Please tell me if I understood correctly that the average profit in pips in the rating has no correction for the number of decimal places? In other words, the average profit in pips on the four decimal places will be different from the average profit on the five and we should look in each case what quotes from the Provider? Maybe, if so, to somehow bring it to a common denominator?

Always remember that a pip is not a pip.

Look at the Bitcoin signals, they have cosmic values of profit in pips.

I don't understand why my posts have been deleted
Reason: