Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 26

Konstantin83:

Choose a signal, there is a subscribe button...

Or from the terminal, in the signals tab - subscribe.

Only you have to specify which account is subscribed to and then the terminal has to be switched on all the time

You may ask a lot of questions about the percentage of the deposit.

server:
Now there will be a lot of questions about how much to put a percentage of dipozit, etc. and so on.

There was a question on how to sign up)

What percentage to bet is on the forum you need to look for...

server:
Now there will be a lot of questions about how much of the deposit percentage and so on and so forth.
here's a little bit about percentages https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/8726/380188#comment_380188
На MetaTrader 4 появились бесплатные торговые сигналы
На MetaTrader 4 появились бесплатные торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
А пока пользуйтесь торговыми сигналами и получайте прибыль в качестве подписчика или поставщика!

Konstantin83:

here's a bit about interest https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/8726/380188#comment_380188
useful link, thanks

I wonder why to open so many signals at different dealers, if they have almost identical deals, and is it not forbidden by the rules of the signals service? https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/author/server
Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Farekx:
I wonder why to open so many signals at different dealers, if they have almost identical deals, and is it not forbidden by the rules of the signals service? https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/author/server
Hello, I'm just trying to make subscribers' life easier, because not everybody wants to open an account with one or another brokerage company you like (someone doesn't like spread, someone else doesn't like something else, etc.), the deals will be almost the same everywhere, how would you like some subscribers to incur losses, while others will profit?

server:
Hello, I also do it for subscribers' convenience, because not everybody wants to open an account with a brokerage company you like (someone doesn't like spread, someone else likes something else, etc.), while trades on them will be almost the same everywhere. How would you like some subscribers to be in deficit while others are in the black?
As for the signals, they are copied from one brokerage house to another, so I think it is senseless to open 90 accounts in different brokerage houses to provide them with signals.

Farekx:
I think it makes no sense to open 90 accounts in different brokerage companies in order to send signals.
I don't think it is your personal opinion, if I wasn't asked to do it I might not have opened it, but as long as there is demand and wishes! And then you write (The signals are perfectly copied in most cases) and it is not good, everybody should be satisfied with the quality of signals! You and I work for a customer who gives his money for signals, not he works for us and we don't risk anything with you by the way!
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования - Документация по MQL5

I would like not to display data on open trades ("Take", "Stop"), only "Lot" and "Profit" can be left.

If we leave history unchanged, this data will allow us to intuitively understand which pair, where a stop or a take is, so there is an opportunity to use author's signals instead of subscribing to them.

Krymchanin:

I would like not to display data on open trades ("Take", "Stop"), only "Lot" and "Profit" can be left.

If we leave history unchanged, this data will allow us to intuitively understand which pair, where a stop or a take is, so there is an opportunity to use author's signals instead of subscribing to them.

How do you see not all engaged in scalping, but working on a system of medium-term and long-term urgency?