Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 33

TheXpert:

Who counts that kind of thing with a simple percentage? I mean, it even looks ridiculous.

If anything, all three figures are wrong.

They found an interesting solution - not to show the weekly increment :) like it makes the rest of the statistics look more correct.

I finally got to use the signals actively, I've got a problem.

I am desperately missing a summary on the symbol, such as traded volume and all the statistics on trades. It would be ideal to draw the balance graph for symbol trades only or (and) display deals on the symbol chart.

What is sorely missing is custom analysis, over a period of time, by magik, by specific symbols.

It would be nice to have a distribution of trades by hour and day.

It would be great to have the distribution of trades by duration.

The growth and balance tabs would be great combined into one, two scales -- left and right, it would be even more visual.

________

If you interpret your service not only as a signal service, but also as monitoring, please do it properly.

And silence... At least someone would give a positive feedback, because it seems that no one uses the service except hamsters and bogeymen.

By the way, what are you going to do with the vulnerability found on ECN accounts?

TheXpert:

By the way, what are you going to do about the vulnerability found in the ECN accounts?

It seems to me that they are already doing something.

TheXpert:

And silence... I wish someone would give me a plus sign, because it feels like no one uses the service except hamsters and pouting.

In order to use the service as a monitoring tool, it is still necessary to be able to hide deals.

Contender:

In order to use the service as a monitoring tool, it is still necessary to be able to hide trades.

It is possible to hide monitoring

TheXpert:
It is possible to hide monitoring

Well, that's not quite it.

I support the above :)

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Suggestions, remarks, errors on "Signals" service

TheXpert, 2013.11.11 22:02

I have finally started actively using the signals.

What is sorely missing is a summary by symbol, such as traded volume and all the statistics on trades. It would be ideal to draw a balance chart for trades of just the symbol or(and) display the trades on the instrument chart.

I have always tried to use different magic symbols, I do not know how to use them.

It would be nice to have the distribution of trades by hours and days.

It would be great to have a distribution of trades by duration.

The growth and balance tabs are perfectly combined in one, two scales - on the left and on the right, it will be more evident.

________

If you interpret your service not only as a signal one, but also as monitoring, please, do it properly.

TheXpert:

And silence... At least someone would give a positive feedback, because it seems that no one uses the service except hamsters and bogeymen.

By the way, what are you going to do with the vulnerability found on ECN accounts?

And what are these ECN vulnerabilities?

paladin800:
What are these ECN vulnerabilities?
milking machine for subscribers

TheXpert:

By the way what are you going to do about the vulnerability found in the ECN accounts ?

what would you do?

I don't think so.

Reason: