How do you measure noise? - page 8

Дмитрий:
How can positions that do NOT go to market be liquidity for the market?

I'll tell YOU this. Money, like water, has the property of seeping anywhere, but always into the market. Small money in a small market. More money in bigger markets.

That's the law of money. You, with all your experience, should know better.

Комбинатор:

Continue, please. Which platform? What are the trading conditions? What are the pros and cons? Where and how (on which platform according to which principles) is trading done?

I do not know the platform, the basic conditions have been described. My advantage - an official agreement with the bank or the broker and all the responsibilities. Cons - I do not know. The platform? What else could the platform be if it is an international interbank?

In fact, such an interbank is the only way for individuals or legal entities to trade on forex, not in a kitchen.

Дмитрий:
A trepidat.

Комбинатор:

here's one responding that they have aBloomberg Professional platform at the bank.

P.S. Don't be rude to your uncle

Дмитрий:

I don't know the platform, I have outlined the basic conditions. The pluses - an official contract with a bank or broker and all responsibility. Cons - do not know. The platform? What else could the platform be if it is an international interbank?

In fact, such an interbank is the only way for individuals or legal entities to trade on forex, not in a kitchen.

That's too modest. I will go for another round of drinks.

Комбинатор:
You're a bummer.

Here, you can have a look, but don't break anything! http://www.bloomberg.com/professional/bcom-demo/?utm_source=bbgmenu-demo&utm_medium=terminal&bbgsum=DG-WS-CORE-bbgmenu-demo

1975 $/month costs.

Request a Demo | Bloomberg Terminal | Bloomberg LP
Request a Demo | Bloomberg Terminal | Bloomberg LP
  • www.bloomberg.com
What do you do? We need a little context to get started. Where do you work? We want to make sure our communication with you is relevant and to the point right from the start. Have you ever used the Bloomberg Professional service? What is your specific area of interest? Submit your request to schedule a demo at your...

Дмитрий:

Here, you can have a look, but don't break anything! http://www.bloomberg.com/professional/bcom-demo/?utm_source=bbgmenu-demo&utm_medium=terminal&bbgsum=DG-WS-CORE-bbgmenu-demo

1975 $/month costs.

Dimitri, is the III platform yours?

Владимир:
Dimitri: YII platform is yours?
UII?

Дмитрий:
I.I.E.?
That's cool. But I've never been jealous of anyone.

It is a pity that the topic of noise has been sidetracked.

Noise can be detected in advance over a certain time range with a high probability. There is nothing unusual about it.

Observation, identification of a pattern and the process is formalised into program code.

Oh, one more thing. Noise is not recognizable visually from a perspective, only programmatically or from historical data.

Reason: