[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 326

Please help a newbie. I downloaded the terminal from the producer's site, but I cannot download quotes from the history centr. I cannot download quotes from the "Tools"-"Quote Archive" window, after I have chosen any instrument and timeframe and pressed "Download". The proxy server is set up correctly.

Try Service - Quote Archive - currency pair - frame - add - 2000 - ok == LOAD

Tarkovsky >> :

That's better than nothing.

And "show object" - there's no such function?

The original idea was to look at some arbitrary events on the history. For example, to see where candlesticks without shadows are usually formed, or specific location of indicators on the history. Suppose they are "standing" now, the address of a place where they were standing before can be found using the script, but it is difficult to look at them with the eyes.

Ctrl+B --> select object --> [show] button.

Alexandr24 >> :

Dear traders, help me deal with this problem. I have an indicator in which I manually set the datetime value. It looks like this

For example current date is 2009.12.02

Then the datetime should be: yesterday's date

datetime some_time=D'2009.12.01 01:30';

int shift=iBarShift(NULL,0, some_time);

Actually the question is how to replace manual some_time with automatic

Guys, help me out, or a link to an indicator where you can see how such an issue is resolved.

Alexandr24 >> :

Guys, help me out, or a link to an indicator where you can see how this issue is resolved.

Re-formulate the problem - it's not clear what you want to get as a result.

Svinozavr >> :

Please rephrase the problem - it is not clear, what you want to get as a result.

The point is that every day I have to change the date, while the time remains fixed. If I set some_time=D'2009.12.02 01:30'; if I'm about to enter the 4th day, then some_time=D'2009.12.03 01:30';

But it is not convenient to enter the date every time and it will not work with an Expert Advisor if such an indicator is mounted and run on the history. And I want the some_time value to be automatically calculated at occurrence of a new day (only date, time is fixed).

Urain писал(а) >>

Ctrl+B --> select object --> [show] button.

This is not a function, but a button.

I asked how to position the chart on the object from the script.

Alexandr24 писал(а) >>

The point is that every day I have to change the date, while the time remains fixed. If I set some_time=D'2009.12.02 01:30'; if I'm about to enter the 4th day, then some_time=D'2009.12.03 01:30';

But it is not convenient to enter the date every time and it will not work with an Expert Advisor if such an indicator is mounted and run on the history. And I would like the some_time value to be automatically calculated at occurrence of a new day (only date, time is fixed).

As an option:

some_time=iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,1)+1*3600+30*60;

Stiv писал(а) >>
Please help a newbie. I have downloaded the terminal on a site of the manufacturer, but cannot download the quotations from history centr. I cannot download data in Service, after I have chosen any instrument and timeframe and pressed "download". The proxy server is set up correctly.

You have to open a demo account first, then upload. If the demo account is open, then I don't know.

Stringer_ писал(а) >>

PEOPLE HELP ME OUT !!!!! I am NOT A PROGRAMMER, i'm just a trader!!! i got this problem... WHEN I RAN THE EA FOR OPTIMIZATION I GOT THE VALUES, I CHOSE THE VALUES WITH THE MINIMUM DRAWDOWN, I COPIED THEM ON A PIECE OF PAPER... AND THEN ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED AGAIN ON THE OPTIMIZATION. I DECIDED TO WAIT UNTIL THE OPTIMIZATION IS COMPLETE IN ORDER NOT TO GET LOST IN IT, BECAUSE I HADN'T COPIED ALL VALUES. AFTER I FINISHED, I CHOSE MINIMAL DRAWDOWN AND GOT NEW VALUES! WHY????????? I DID NOT CHANGE THE DATE OR EXPERT PARAMETERS!!!! I SHOULD HAVE GOT THE SAME PARAMETERS AS IN THE FIRST CASE!!! IF YOU WOULD BE SO KIND AS TO EMAIL ME THE ANSWER AT Nikolay_Sokolov@mail.ru.
>>Thank you all in advance.

You don't have to write in such big letters, it doesn't make the issue any clearer. The phenomenon is due to genetic optimization. https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1408

Reason: