Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 6

Renat:

But if you assess the problem from the perspective of the broker, the system provider, the network infrastructure, and only then the trader, you will see that the proposed signal mixing solution does not have a reasonable and defensible solution.

If you started the discussion with the phrase "we have thought in detail about the option of copying from multiple signal accounts, and came to the conclusion that it is not feasible in practice with a sufficient degree of reliability", then that would be the end of it.

Renat:
You can open several accounts with a broker, it is easy enough. Some people even do it from the trader's office.

In this case, the risk of a margin call is not reduced as in a total account.

The easiest way is probably the equity pooled sub-accounts, when the virtual MC on one of the sub-accounts is compensated at the expense of the other sub-accounts.

komposter:
If you had started the discussion with the phrase "we have thoroughly considered the variant of copying from several signal accounts, and came to the conclusion that it is not realizable in practice with a sufficient degree of reliability", it would have been the end of it.

The thing is, I have been saying this exact phrase in varying degrees of detail for 6 pages.

Don't worry about the service - we will finalise it in a couple of builds and then we will enable Trusted Execution Token with direct execution on our cloud network and show transaction copying speed in milliseconds.

This is actually a revolutionary solution at the expense of:

1. Easy monitoring of your signals with the ability to sell personalised subscriptions
  2. Easy way to subscribe to the signal
  3. 100% coverage of all traders (we will include them on MetaTrader 5 after testing them on MetaTrader 4 as well)
  4. Using an extensible cloud network of signal servers, located close to trade servers
  5. A trusted execution mechanism in the cloud network by issuing TET power of attorney (it is issued by the server) when trades are copied by the cloud server itself. This is secure due to a number of protections. And the terminal can be switched off - it is no longer needed.
  6. Deep integration of new mechanisms into network protocols, which work without overheads and very economically. Signal servers can monitor tens of thousands of signals and do not create thousands of connections to trade servers.

In fact, it is almost a full replacement of PAMM accounts and a global outlet covering all brokers and traders.

Renat:

The thing is, I have been saying this exact phrase in varying degrees of detail for 6 pages.

Don't worry about the service - we will finalise it in a couple of builds and then we will enable Trusted Execution Token with direct execution on our cloud network and show transaction copying speed in milliseconds.

This is actually a revolutionary solution at the expense of:

1. Easy monitoring of your signals with the ability to sell personalised subscriptions
  2. Easy way to subscribe to the signal
  3. 100% coverage of all traders (we will include them on MetaTrader 5 after testing them on MetaTrader 4 as well)
  4. Using an extensible cloud network of signal servers, located close to trade servers
  5. A trusted execution mechanism in the cloud network by issuing TET power of attorney (it is issued by the server) when trades are copied by the cloud server itself. This is secure due to a number of protections. And the terminal can be switched off - it is no longer needed.
  6. Deep integration of new mechanisms into network protocols, which work without overheads and very economically. Signal servers can monitor tens of thousands of signals and do not create thousands of connections to trade servers.

In fact, it is almost a full replacement of PAMM accounts and reaching a global level covering all brokers and traders.

Everything is super, I can only be happy for you.

If I have, however, understood you wrong, and the possibility of copying multiple signals on one account has not been seriously considered by you, I ask you to do this and, if it is so, to add it to the service.

Then I can be happy for myself.

komposter:

If I have misunderstood you and the possibility of copying several signals to one account has not been seriously considered by you, please do so and, if so, add it to the service.

I recommend to read it as it is and not to twist the meaning of what I have written.

This is not an announcement or a story about plans, but an implemented solution that many people have worked on.

Everything has been thought about, everything has been targeted for years to come, a huge infrastructure has been created, everything has been integrated and presented to the public, and there is a repeated "no, come on, admit it, you haven't thought about it! it's easy to implement!

If you can't implement multiple trading as it is (although you would like to), you can put the processing on the programmer's shoulders, enter an event, for example. The main thing is that the subscription should be >1 signal.

To be honest, I don't really understand the complexity of the implementation. Roughly speaking, we have signed up to recommendations from several managers with implementation. If you are a housewife or an indigo child, be responsible at your own expense. Let everything be executed as it is. And the risk limits should be divided by the number of subscriptions.

pronych:
If in this form, as it is not possible to implement multiple trading (although I would like to), you can shift the processing on the shoulders of a programmer, enter an event, for example. The main thing is that the subscription should be >1 signal.

Why, why multiple signals?

Everyone keeps talking about risk reduction at the expense of the portfolio. But the trick is that most long-term clients have no idea how to combine several TPs into a portfolio, and without any testing history.

This service is intended for beginners who are just starting out or dairymaids who are not planning to study it deeply.

If a trader wants to count alfi-bets and form a portfolio from different sources, this is a miserable percentage of MT users. Besides, to form a portfolio on a 100-1000 dollar account is not profitable, because a normal subscription will cost about 100 cu. per month, and if 10 sources, then after getting a profit of 100% for a month, the 1000 account profit is all in favour of sources. It means we need to increase our capital by one or two orders of magnitude. But to hold 100kue in one kitchen, we do not care about the logo.

I disagree with MK's policy in many ways, but I think this decision is the right one.

Renat:

5th point :

Trusted execution mechanism in the cloud network by issuing a TET power of attorney (it is issued by the server) when transactions are copied by the cloud server itself. This is secure due to the application of a number of protections. And the terminal can be disconnected - it is no longer needed.

In fact, it is almost a complete replacement for PAMM accounts and a global solution covering all brokers and all traders.

Next step will be to change to banking? :)

You have already introduced internal settlements between the participants, and the company gets its percentage of transactions - a BANK! :)

The problem of receiving signals from several providers (obviously, the whole beauty of this service for a trader is manifested only in the possibility of receiving signals in an amount >1, in order to be able to compose a portfolio of signals) can be solved by introducing the ability to receive "signal" event (in addition to the automatic execution of trade orders by the terminal itself as it is done now). Then, the Expert Advisor that will combine a multitude of signals in a single portfolio can be written only as a matter of technology. This removes a lot of problems from the service (which I understand very well).

Reason: