Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 280

barabashkakvn:

There is an archive folder at the link - perhaps it contains the answer.
Thanks. The author there explained how the indicator works. I am not sure if it is possible. Maybe a very advanced programmer made it and used not only MQL.

paladin800:
Oops. The author explained how the indicator works. So it is possible. Maybe, the author is a very advanced programmer and has not only used MQL.

Have you noticed that there is also this indicator? Only the indicator doesn't have these parameters. There's an even worse screenshot below, a drop-down list and a multi-line text box in it.

Integer:

Have you noticed that there is also this indicator? Only the indicator doesn't have these parameters. There's an even worse screenshot below, a drop-down list with a multi-line text field in it.

There is an indicator. But in the first screenshot the author says something about changes of indicator (unpute table). It means that there have been changes. And there is a folder archive. I will not be able to look into it until the evening - I think there will be an answer.

barabashkakvn:
The indicator is there. But in the first screenshot, the author says something about changing the indicator (the table of instances). It means that there were changes for sure. And there is a folder archive. I will not be able to look in it until the evening - I think there will be an answer.
What archive, Assemble!.rar? Downloaded, does not open, corrupted.

Integer:
What archive, Assemble!.rar? Downloaded it, can't open, corrupted.

Not corrupted, but compressed by WinRar 5. There, as far as I understand, is the whole screencast. there will be nothing new...

About the indicator being real or not... I don't know... Guys, I don't know. I just saw this miracle, thought maybe someone had done such a thing and decided to ask.

I could use a combination of parameters like this...

How about we order from service-desk? Like this:

input int Buffer; // Buffer (in pips)

input string Text1; // Buffer-Line 1

input string Font1; // Buffer-Line 1

input int Size1;  // Buffer-Line 1 

input string Text2; // Buffer-Line 2

input string Font2; // Buffer-Line 2

input int Size2;  // Buffer-Line 2

And combine parameters by comment.

You can also add a directive like #property combine_inputs just in case.

It would be usable and tasty...

I think I found a way (works only with indicators)

//--- plot Label1
#property  indicator_label1  "Label1"
#property  indicator_type1   DRAW_HISTOGRAM
#property  indicator_color1  clrRed
#property  indicator_style1  STYLE_SOLID
#property  indicator_width1  1

it's the code from the MQL wizard when creating an indicator; it looks like all variables drawn in this way will be displayed on one line

the list of possible variables opens after you type "#property indicator_" after the underscore

The number at the end of the variable determines in which line the variable will be specified

Files:
d60k397cuf.png  42 kb

lazarev-d-m:

I think I found a way (works only with indicators)

it's the code from the MQL wizard when creating an indicator; it looks like all variables drawn in this way will be displayed on one line

the list of possible variables opens after you type "#property indicator_" after the underscore

The digit at the end of the variable defines in which line the variable will be indicated

We're talking about indicator parameters, not buffer properties...

elugovoy:

This is about indicator parameters, not buffer properties...

Ok, what variables have multiple values (e.g. like in that picture: colour, font size)? What's the purpose of such an effort?

How do I write a review on an expert (indicator)?

alexnik:
How do I write a review of my Expert Advisor (indicator)?
At the very least, you should first download the expert/indicator.
Reason: