Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 285

Good afternoon...

Can you tell me how to set, or connect, a buzzer in the terminal?

The working principle is simple. The price reaches a certain level. The signal sounds...

Good luck to everyone who answers...

alagez:

Good afternoon...

Can you tell me how to set, or connect, a buzzer in the terminal?

The working principle is simple. The price reaches a certain level. The signal sounds...

Good luck with the trend...

Tab "Alerts" in trading terminal, then right-click on the menu and click "Create".

Then a window will open with selection of settings, their purpose and installation.

P./S.: I also want to add that before you go to "Alert" tab, make sure that in terminal settings, "Events" tab, there is checkmark near "Enable sound event notifications" and line with alerts bell or other events of interest, without red circle. If there is a red circle, cancel by clicking on it. If there's no red circle... ...it's up to you to figure it out.

The path to the global settings of the terminal is not in the "Alerts" tab, but in the top menu: "Service -> Settings -> Events.

P./S.: For more info see the terminal's help (press F1 or select one from the top menu). To find it easily, select the 'Search' tab in the help and type Alert there. Next, press the "Sections" button after entering the word you are looking for to display useful information on the screen.

DiPach:

The "Alerts" tab in the trading terminal, then right-click to open the menu and click "Create".

A window will then open with the choice of settings, their purpose and installation.

Or it is easier: right click on the chart at required price level, select Trade -->Alert. That is all... Well... If needed, it may be corrected by dragging it as a pending order or in the tab "Alerts".

artmedia70:
It is much easier: right click on the chart at desired price level, select Trade -->Alert. That is all... Well... If needed, it may be modified by dragging and dropping it as a pending order or in the Alert tab.

I agree, Artyom.

I just thought that mastering the classical methods, which have already become classic, will allow him in the future to consciously use the variety of options and select different alert settings in the terminal. This will allow him to consciously use the variety of options in the terminal and select different alert settings.

That's why I didn't describe the variant with setting the alerts from the chart, because the detailed information (including pictures) is in the help to the terminal. I have described the way to help in this post. It goes like this.

Hello, how can I use one mql5 account from different computers where MetaTester is installed? Since only one computer is running, the rest are connecting to MQL5 Cloud network, but they are not processing jobs. Who has faced this problem, tell me.

20097513:
Hello, how can I use one mql5 account from different computers where MetaTester is installed? Since only one computer is running, the rest are connecting to MQL5 Cloud network, but they are not processing jobs. Who has faced this problem, can you tell me.
In each terminal, run "Authorize in MQL.community" and you will be using one account.

why did the negative positions close before the weekend? the drawdown didn't catch on, there were enough funds...

zolotoy-84:
why did the negative positions close before the weekend? the drawdown didn't catch on, there was enough money...
Read here and come back.

zolotoy-84:
why were the negative positions closed before the weekend? the drawdown didn't catch on, there was enough money...

Were the stops close? Sometimes the spread increases... that's what's picking up the loss.

Please tell me if this is a good or (bad) result of the tester, and he has not lost his deposit for a year, and increased it many times.
Files:
Screenshot_2.jpg  166 kb
Reason: