Proposal for joint activities - page 4

Serqey Nikitin:
Jealousy is a sin!

What is there to be jealous of? There is nothing to envy.

Stanislav Aksenov:

What is there to be jealous of? Nothing.

In such cases, offer material for comparison, with proof of claimed ambition, otherwise it's all blah, blah, blah...

Serqey Nikitin:
In such cases, offer materials for comparison, with confirmation of stated ambitions, otherwise it's all blah, blah, blah...

It wouldn't be a bad idea to post the main screenshot of the statistics, if anyone is interested, you can also look at the details in the archive.

If there is something interesting there, I think I will be able to confirm the superiority on history and on the current position, the working expert

Fast451:

It wouldn't hurt to post a basic screenshot of the stats, if anyone is interested, you can also look at the details in the archive. if there is anything interesting, I think I can confirm the superiority on the history and on the current position, the working expert

I am glad that at least one Trader can provide materials for comparison... So far there are no such materials... only author's versions...

Serqey Nikitin:

I'm glad that at least one trader can provide materials for comparison... So far there are no such materials... only author's variants...

I do not need other people's ideas, but I would make my own assessment of your system, if it fits into a few screens)

For example Volchansky has a branch on scalper, there is a screen with the channel, here it is clearly not a working system, it can be called "normal not working" but this channel can be used in a slightly different way

Good afternoon. Ready to collaborate - as I am a tester of my own robots. I have experience in this area. I could not write in private - as it requires first confirmation of friendship (request) and then private is available.

Fast451:

I don't need other people's ideas, but I would make my own assessment of your system, if it fits into a few screens)

What you suggest ("give my estimation of your system") - is a subjective analysis of one trader ... How many traders there will be, so there will be different "estimations" ...

Comparative analysis involves the presence of a base case (in this case - the author's) and the availability of alternative (suggested by trader). This analysis can be performed accurately enough by comparable characteristics, such as the number of losing trades, profitability, drawdown, etc. In this case, the comparative analysis will be fully and objectively show the benefits of one option over another ...

For the comparative analysis two trade reports of strategies with approximately the same calculation period is enough ( it doesn't matter, if it is a test, or demo, or real ). The test variants are preferable, because it is almost impossible to accumulate two or three years of demo...

Serqey Nikitin:

Comparative analysis involves the presence of a base case (in this case - the author's) and the availability of alternative (suggested by trader). This analysis can be performed accurately enough by comparable characteristics, such as number of losing trades, profitability, drawdown, etc. In this case, the comparative analysis will show quite a complete and objective advantage of one option over another ...

I got stuck in the middle, I don't read such things

Fast451:

Stumbled in the middle, I don't read that kind of stuff.

Right, right, you only read your "EVALUATIONS"...

Good luck!

That's an odd suggestion from the beginning. After all, the request isn't even to write a bot, just to test one. Doesn't make sense...
Reason: