Please fix this indicator or EA - page 175

Intrest1:
Hello, please correct the indicator. Not shown on the chart. Thank you

That is not an indicator

That is a script - copy it to scripts folder and use it from there

ace2e4:

Hi mladen and friends, can someone fix this indicator so it can work on metatrader4 tester I get this error > smStrengthRange09_v2.4 EURUSD,M15: array out of range in 'smStrengthRange09_v2.4.mq4' (442,37)

Here is the file  

Try this version

mladen:
Try this version
I will thanks.

mladen:
Try this version
Worked, but stopped with a new error   smStrengthRange09_v2.4__2 EURUSD,M15: array out of range in 'smStrengthRange09_v2.4__2.mq4' (443,37)

ace2e4:
Worked, but stopped with a new error   smStrengthRange09_v2.4__2 EURUSD,M15: array out of range in 'smStrengthRange09_v2.4__2.mq4' (443,37)

Line 443 was changed in the version I posted

Here is how that same mq4 file looks on my terminal (no code changes at all - I used the one I posted for the test)

Hello Mladen.

Please combine these two indicators.

What would "Reversal" indicator giving signals after the match signals from "SSRС" 

I attached the "Reversal" without redrawing. 

Thanks 

Files:
Reversal.mq4  9 kb
SSRC_MTF.mq4  6 kb

the_creator:

Hello Mladen.

Please combine these two indicators.

What would "Reversal" indicator giving signals after the match signals from "SSRС" 

I attached the "Reversal" without redrawing. 

Thanks 

Since SSRC repaints, matching the two would be of no use

PS: and since both are decompiled mq4 files, even less use

mladen:

Line 443 was changed in the version I posted

Here is how that same mq4 file looks on my terminal (no code changes at all - I used the one I posted for the test)

O.k. I checked again it was my bars history, works on back-tester but only for 2 currencies. :) 

Hi,

I have a request with the attached script.

how to Ray the fill, the lines ray but the fill does not, i ask becuase every day I have to add this script as it does not continue the lines, I tried making it an indicator (which is attached commented out the property show_inputs but it kept blinking each tick update)

Thanks as always for invaluable help

PG 

Files:

pgtips:

Hi,

I have a request with the attached script.

how to Ray the fill, the lines ray but the fill does not, i ask becuase every day I have to add this script as it does not continue the lines, I tried making it an indicator (which is attached commented out the property show_inputs but it kept blinking each tick update)

Thanks as always for invaluable help

PG 

That depends on the code in the include file (not included in the code you posted)

In any case : change the ending times for the zone or line to extend it to the future (if that is what you need to do)

Reason: