Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 279

kia81:
Can't get the result of testing the Expert Advisor in Roubles on a glued contract on the RTS Index. Apparently due to the lack of tick price. Everything goes fine on RTS-9.14 contract. How to solve this problem?
testing should not be influenced by the tick price

rmcha:
testing should not be affected by the price of the tick
Why then in the tester, the column "Profit" shows zeros? In the case of a real contract, the profit is displayed there in rubles, calculated on the basis of the point value according to the specification.

barabashkakvn:
Admit it, a screenshot from a working application?

I don't know, I think there's a screencast, it even seems to select custom fonts from the disk... and draws on the chart with them...

I don't have an idea, except to determine the window with parameters when starting the indicator, and then modify it by injecting from DLL.

But then at first start there will be no such fics... only when parameters are changed...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bfk5ud2zfkrw2lj/AACWXI3GTTEQl-uOK1OK6FcZa

The Infographic Slideshow folder is there.

Feel like a beginner ))

Since I can't do that, I'm guessing screenshots were taken first, then objects added... but I might be wrong.

kia81:
Why then does the tester display zeros in the Profit column? In the case of a real contract, the profit is displayed there in roubles, calculated on the basis of the cost of the item according to the specification.
it is difficult to understand without seeing the situation

rmcha:
difficult to understand without seeing the situation

RTS-9.14

RTS Splice

The account is real.

Note, in the first screenshot there are amounts in the Profit column, but not in the second.

kia81:

The account is real.

Note, the first screenshot has amounts in the Profit column, but the second does not.

Yeah, it looks like a glitch.

contact technical support

lazarev-d-m:

If there is a screenshot of the indicator settings window, there should also be an indicator code.

Well, that's not certain, as the indicator may have been bought compiled...

elugovoy:
Well, that's not a fact, as the indicator may have been bought compiled...
After all, is it a montage or a screenshot from an actual program in operation?

paladin800:
After all, is this a montage or a screenshot from a really working program?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Questions from Beginners

elugovoy, 2014.08.07 20:00

I don't know, I think it works, there is a screencast, it even selects custom fonts from the disk... and draws on the chart with them...

I have no idea, except to determine the window with parameters at the indicator start, and then modify it with DLL injection.

But then at first start there will be no such fics... only when parameters are changed...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bfk5ud2zfkrw2lj/AACWXI3GTTEQl-uOK1OK6FcZa

The Infographic Slideshow folder is there.

Feel like a beginner ))

Since I can't do that, I guess screenshots are taken first, then objects are added... but I might be wrong.

There's an archive folder at the link - maybe it contains the answer.
Reason: