Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 278

paladin800:
If you know, please tell me which indicator it is and if it is in Code Base. It's interesting to see how it's done.
Yes, yes. Very interesting.

lazarev-d-m:

The answer is not constructive. The topic is questions from beginners, but that does not mean that the answer should be like "Dummies, press Ctrl+F and type Buffer line, and the solution will pop up".

Firstly, there is no code, it's just a picture, a screenshot, edited by a sophisticated user who wants to see the input parameters like this.

Secondly, the latest MT4/MT5 update may or may not have such a possibility. So this question is placed in the "First-time Adopters' Questions" category.

Thirdly, I think this is an insulting answer to "newbies". This is a forum, this is where people share problems and help others. If it is constructive, people will appreciate it, and if it is not, there is no need to "turn on the smarty-pants" and make idle chatter.

elugovoy:

The answer is not constructive. The topic is questions from beginners, but that does not mean that the answer should be "Dummies, press Ctrl+F and type Buffer line, and the solution will pop up".

Firstly, there is no code, it's just a picture, a screenshot, edited by a sophisticated user who wants to see the input parameters like this.

Secondly, the latest MT4/MT5 update may or may not have such a possibility. So this question is placed in the "First-time Adopters' Questions" category.

Thirdly, I think this is an insulting answer to "newbies". This is a forum, this is where people share problems and help others. If it is constructive, people will appreciate it, and if it is not, there is no need to "turn on the smarty-pants" and make idle chatter.

Whatever the question, that is the answer. If it is a drawn screenshot, then you should not ask "how to do", but "can it be done", and write that the screenshot is not real, but a drawn one.

Integer:
Whatever the question, that's the answer. If it is a rendered screenshot, then you should not ask "how to do", but "can it be done", and write that the screenshot is not real, but a rendered one.

A "drawn screenshot" is something new. You can do it with WinAPI, but it's not worth the trouble with this approach.

elugovoy:

MQL5/MQL4 How do I create parameters to be displayed like this?

For Buffer-line 1,2,3

Admit it, a screenshot from a working application?

elugovoy:

MQL5/MQL4 How do I create parameters to be displayed like this?

For Buffer-line 1,2,3

I wonder if the administration could take a look at this screenshot and give their opinion. We are starting to digress from the subject.

elugovoy
:

A "drawn screenshot" is something new. And it can be done, using WinAPI, but it's not worth the effort with this approach.

And who wrote this?

"First, there's no code, it's just a picture, a screenshot, edited by a sophisticated user who wants to see the input parameters like this."

barabashkakvn:
And you create a job with a budget of 10 and >. Fill in the job description and in the comments of your order you will see the real cost (performers will offer their cost).
this is not a problem > the ordering system rejects

elugovoy:

The answer is not constructive. The topic is questions from beginners, but that does not mean that the answer should be "Dummies, press Ctrl+F and type Buffer line, and the solution will pop up".

Thirdly, I think this is an insulting answer to "newbies". This is a forum, this is where people share problems and help others. If there is constructive, people will appreciate it, and if not, there is no need to "turn on the smarty-pants" and empty talk.

If there is a screenshot of the indicator settings window, there should also be the code of the indicator.

If it's drawn, it's YOU who made a mistake on the subject.

People here are trying to help newbies, and newbies, as a rule, learn to use what is available, and not invent something of their own, and then attack others.

If anything, here is a list of variables.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/basis/variables

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Переменные
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Переменные
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Переменные - справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

I cannot get the result of testing the Expert Advisor in Roubles on a glued contract on the RTS Index. Apparently due to the lack of tick price. Everything goes well on RTS-9.14 contract. How to solve this problem?
Reason: