Questions from a "dummy" - page 258

Agat:
I've written all this down before and more than once. In short, if the scale is set to 0 and 100, you can't see anything, and there's nothing to screenshot, a blank background. But if the maximum is less than 1, then the lines can be seen, but they go far beyond the lines down and up. I couldn't find the exact number to see the jestremes. Can I take a screenshot?
Don't bother. You can take it from here or wait for a telepath. You may be lucky enough to find one. )))

Agat:
I've done all this before and more than once. In short, if the scale is set to 0 and 100, then you can't see anything, and there's nothing to screenshot, pure background. But if the maximum is less than 1, the lines can be seen, but they go far beyond the bars down and up. I couldn't find the exact number to see the jestremes. Can I take a screenshot?

How about this?

Files:

Dear Sir, you wouldn't bother answering my questions either. You are as useless as a goat's milk. Can't you put a "1" in the box and look at it yourself? And if you need it specifically, you can say for example take a screenshot of 0.98765, if you really need it. There really are no telepaths. Want to see a screenshot with a clean background - say so, no problem So you'd better have a smoke, you've been boring me since morning

DC2008:

How about this?

Thank you! I hope you understood that the previous post is not for you.

It's the same as manually adjusting. I've tried 0.1 to 2.0 at the most - all the time the lines are over the horizon. I don't know how to adjust.

And I don't understand - everything's ready, I just need to remove the indentation. Is it really that complicated?

Agat:

Thank you! I hope you understood that the previous post is not for you.

It's the same as manually adjusting. I tried 0.1 to 2.0 at the most - all the time the lines are over the horizon. I don't know how to adjust.

And I don't understand - everything's ready, I just need to remove the indentation. Is it really that complicated?

You need to learn, your indicator takes values of 1.2, and you 0 ... 100 and you want to see something.

Agat:
You shouldn't bother answering my questions either. You're as useless as a goat's milk. Can't you put a "1" in the box and see? And if you need it specifically, you can say for example take a screenshot of 0.98765, if you really need it. There really are no telepaths. Want to see a screenshot with a clean background - say so, no problem So you'd better have a smoke, you've been boring me since morning

I didn't torture you, you tortured yourself. )) You can't even explain and you refuse to listen. You need it. If you want what you need, do what you're told. If you want to be told how to do it and still get what you want, you should probably try to go to the "Jobs" section. There you will get everything you want. But if you tell them how to do it and also whisper "like milk from a goat," they will quickly send you on your way and that will be the end of it.

Agat:

It's the same as picking by hand. Tried 0.1 to 2.0 at the most - all the time lines are over the horizon. I don't know how to adjust.

And I don't get it. It's already done. I just need to remove the indentation. Is it really that complicated?

Fisher Transform takes values below 0 and above 2. Why do you set the minimum value at 0.1 and the maximum at 2? ))) Do you understand what you're saying and it's you, not me? Eight years of trading, you say? ))))

Maybe he sells milk at the bazaar)

And this is all that the collective mind of the MQL5 forum was able to do with the simplest of questions? No one could even say where the indentations originally came from, let alone what to do about them.

If I traded like you programmers, I'd have been out of my trousers :)

Agat:

If I traded the way you program, I'd be out of my trousers :)

We can't check that, you would order at Work, then discuss it)

Agat:

And that's all the collective intelligence of the MQL5 forum was able to do with the simplest of questions? No one could even say where the indentations originally came from, let alone what to do about them.

If I had traded like you programmers, I'd have gone without trousers :)

You just said it straight out. Go to JOB. And here they only help those who are trying to do it themselves. As a rule, those who are trying, the examples cited have already been enough. Everything was explained in detail in words, what to do. No, it is not enough. Give us a ready-made solution. ))

It seems that you are without trousers, since you can't pay $100 for an indicator to a programmer and came begging. It's not shameful if you behave with dignity. But if you turn on impudence, then shame on you. ))

Reason: