[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 395

There is no such activity as before. Or lost interest in programming || most have moved on to another site || gathered working sovoks and are roasting somewhere warm ))

belck:
There is no such activity as before. Or lost interest in programming || most have moved on to another site || gathered working sovoks and are roasting somewhere warm ))

What do you mean?

Can you tell me how to keep only the fractional part of a fractional number, for example 1.59 should be kept as 0.59

sss2019:
Can you tell me how to keep only the fractional part of a fractional number, for example 1.59 should be kept as 0.59
double GetMantissa(double dValue)
 {
  int nValue = dValue;
  return(dValue - nValue);
 }
double dInp = 1.59;
int    nInp = dInp;
double dRes = dInp - nInp;

Zhunko:

All

Can you please also describe the steps involved, is it taken from zero?

Got it.

Hello, maybe someone has come across something like this. alas, searching has not helped.

The script closes "n" number of orders starting with "m" order. (sorting by time)

n - number of orders

m - order

For example, 7 orders open with different volumes on different symbols. Example 1: I need to close the first 4. Example 2: I need to close 5 last orders.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely.

Please explain what the error '\end_of_program' - no function defined means and what exactly is missing?

Polivanovka8b:
Please explain what the error '\end_of_program' - no function defined means and what exactly is missing?
brackets are missing

Polivanovka8b:
The function is not defined.
Reason: