Elite indicators :) - page 1370

AlexDemo:

dear mladen, here it is...

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/3686-elite-indicators/page867#comment_1821570

and 4-5 posts below is newest version 2.3 

Strange. I have no problems at all (with either of the two). Downloaded those from those two posts and both are working as they are with no problems at all and since there is no dll dependency for those, I really can not say why do you have problems

AlexDemo:

dear mladen, here it is...

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/3686-elite-indicators/page867#comment_1821570

and 4-5 posts below is newest version 2.3 

Even working with me too with default setting.

try downloading again the latest one here.

mladen:
Strange. I have no problems at all (with either of the two). Downloaded those from those two posts and both are working as they are with no problems at all and since there is no dll dependency for those, I really can not say why do you have problems

dear mladen after reinstalling the mt4 i dont receive any error mesage... but every time i set ''Hull divisor'' greater than 2.5 the indicator is disappearing... both versions 2.2-2.3... is there any limit for this value?

mntiwana:

Even working with me too with default setting.

try downloading again the latest one here.

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

thanks mntiwana for your interest :) this problem solved but now i have another ... XD 

Fresh_Prince:
Mntiwana, what are your settings for Averages 8.5, please?
Are you still fresh ?    :) ...... have you tried with template ?

mntiwana:
Are you still fresh ?    :) ...... have you tried with template ?
yes i tried. I did try this template, but it doesn't work for me 
eurusdm30-stochofma-long-expon-alongfilter-averg8.5__1.zip

mladen:

fxdream

With default settings it is written out that you should use it on 1 minute time frame. When you do that, it works

Thank you.

Fresh_Prince:
care about instrument-tf and applied indicators,it will be work,these are only 2 indicators,one averages 8.5 and second stoch of ma (mladens newest one)

Dear mladen/mrtools,

Is it possible to add alerts to the following for a swing change?  Or, if it is already available, please point me to it. I understand it repaints.  Thanks.   

Fresh_Prince:
Hello - I have the same problem with the template - I have the indicators loaded but template doesn't work
Reason: