Interesting and Humour - page 766

Who's not happy and has had time to get bored in this wonderful world? )))

Mischek:
On the page in YouTube with the video, press "share", immediately appears a link like - http://youtu.be/oMjT8fNrO8E

I know that one. It's not even from YouTube.

My video is inserted, but it is not added. I tried to add a comment to the video, only the comment appears on the forum for some reason, the video does not.

sumkin75:

I know that one. It's not even from YouTube.

My video is inserted, but it is not added. I tried attaching a comment to the video, for some reason only the comment appeared on the forum, but the video is not there.

Is inserted, but not added - this is supposed to be a crooked link that the engine ignores.

Take the link from youtube now and do not insert it as a video, but just put it as text.

Mischek:

Yes. But how? Maybe it's the Opera?

There is nothing wrong with the link or the engine.

Perhaps you have the Advanced Clipboard software and it is glitchy, pastes not what you want. When you copy the link text into the video editor window, do you see the text you want?

What if you try typing the text by hand?

sumkin75:
Yes. But how? Maybe it's Opera?
Well, the easiest way to rule out Opera is to try it from another

Mischek:

There is nothing wrong with the link or the engine.

Perhaps you have the Advanced Clipboard software and it is glitchy, pastes not what you want. When you copy the link text into the video editor window, do you see the text you want?

What if you try typing the text by hand?

If I paste a short link, it stays in text with icons. If I generate code, the video is inserted but not added.

That's it, I've got it. I should have included the camera in the message first)))
Reason: