Interesting and Humour - page 500

moskitman:
The gloves are ruined. As long as it doesn't end up in the hands... Although, if you weave a wire into them...
"Till the hands..." doesn't help. In that case, you'd have to touch the tabletop with your forearm. For the saw, breaking the glove will touch your finger and your finger will not touch the table because of the glove. Another pointless patent invention.

moskitman:
The gloves are ruined. As long as it doesn't end up in the hands... Although, if you weave a wire into them...
They'll come up with some kind of conductive gloves specifically for use with these machines.

tol64:

It would be interesting to see an experiment with gloves on.)

In general, any such work should be thought how to fully automate so that a person would press the buttons only on the keyboard, while being perfectly safe. ))

Well, you're theoretical storytellers. I don't think you've ever stood at a machine. There's no way gloves are allowed at the machines. Any thread, any burr on them, any loose section of a fabric can twist round a rotating disk or the drill. The glove with your hand will begin to twist on the drill, or being caught by the burr will jerk your hand right under the cutting surface of the saw. As the glove will generally fit tightly around your hand, it will not be able to come off and pull your hand under the drill or saw. First you will break the entire hand and then tear out the veins. It is easier with a saw - it will simply cut off your glove along with the souvenir - your careless hand.

For the sake of experimentation, you can try touching the spinning drill bit of your home electric drill with your gloves. If your hand survives the experiment, you won't get a splinter to work with gloves on.

There's a hand grip, and various devices to press or push the board in better.

Vadimkin:
"Till your hands finish..." won't help. In that case, you will have to touch the tabletop with your forearm. For the saw, breaking the glove, will touch your finger, and your finger will not touch the table because of the glove. Another pointless patent invention.
Did you watch the video carefully? The sausage was lying on a wooden substrate with nothing touching the table. That didn't stop the saw from going off.

Vadimkin:
"Till your hands finish..." won't help. In that case, you will have to touch the tabletop with your forearm. For the saw, breaking the glove, will touch your finger, and your finger will not touch the table because of the glove. Another pointless patent invention.
Have you ever heard of capacitive screen technology?
For example, my tablet's screen is designed like this.

Built on the principle of carrying AC current by high capacitance, which causes leakage.
No need for a second touch point.

Ah yes, I have this principle in my life, if I find something untrue/useless, from what smart people do, I first check whether I have not missed something.
Saves me from wrong conclusions ;)

C-4:

You theoretical storytellers. I don't think you've ever worked at a machine tool. You should never wear gloves to work at the loom. Any thread, any burr on them, any loose area of fabric can twist around a rotating disc or drill bit. The glove with your hand will begin to twist on the drill, or being caught by the burr will jerk your hand right under the cutting surface of the saw. As the glove will generally fit tightly around your hand, it will not be able to come off it and will pull your hand under the drill or saw. First you will break the entire hand and then tear out the veins. It is easier with a saw - it will simply cut off your glove along with the souvenir - your careless hand.

For the sake of experimentation, you can try touching the spinning drill bit of your home electric drill with your gloves. If your hand survives the experiment, you won't have a splinter in your gloves to work with afterwards.

You're right. However, it seems that this technology will finally allow you to work without splinters, with gloves. You just need to develop appropriate gloves. I do not think it is difficult, the main requirement is one and simple - electrical conductivity, the rest can be varied as much as you like.

Next in line are lathes, drills, milling machines and other grinders.

And by the way, the machine that saws meat vertically with bones, it has ring-gloves to work with.

Mischek:

Mousey, the sequel

pet for sale with a pedigree

all vaccinations, loves kids, good guardian

eats little

Reason: