Interesting and Humour - page 4872

Edgar Akhmadeev:

I like milk oolong best, which is a semi-fermented tea. It's a middle ground between green and black.

Darjeeling is partly similar to oolong in fermentation, there are even varieties with that name. The main difference is that oolong is fermented on mature leaves, whereas darjeeling is fermented on the young leaf tops. I don't really like Chinese teas because of their bad ecology and a bit cheating of these people).

Generally speaking, it's time to restore our tea traditions and switch over to kopor tea.

I harvest the willowherb myself, ferment it and dry it. I know that it is an organic product. Everyone in the family has already given up imported teas.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

A more or less standard Chinese tea ceremony consists of filling a small kettle with tea and then pouring it over boiling water ten times. Each time, though, it's infused for a short time and quickly poured.

They also like all sorts of thermos mugs where the tea is brewed all the time until it's drunk).

In the olden days they used to make tea like a chiffir tea) In Tibet they still use that method.)

I myself prefer Darjeeling - a Chinese variety of bush, but grown in India and fermented in the usual way we're used to. I don't really trust Chinese teas.

5 times to brew tea, I do not know, reminds of nonsense for those who buy expensive tea, for example I will not be satisfied with different shades after the next brew, bought tea,

I, for instance, would not be happy with different shades after every brew I buy, I don't drink chinese tea myself, they prefer just warm water or herbal tea, decaf in general,

Darjeeling original is just a regular black tea, without any flavor or aroma, there is nothing there. for example, you can read what was in the famous elephant tea, there the trick was in the Georgian, the Indian itself it is without any additives, not very interesting

not a fan of fruit teas and others, but all the delicious and flavourful teas are professional blends

Uladzimir Izerski:
I harvest, ferment and dry it myself. I know that it is an environmentally friendly product. Everyone in the family has already given up imported teas.

I don't remember where, but about 15-20 years ago it was reported that the wild tea was found to be carcinogenic.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

In general, it's time to restore our tea traditions and switch to kopor tea.

Sometimes I bother to mow and stack them))) It grows quickly, the trunk is stiff after flowering... so I have to fight the briar miracle ))))

Fast235:

5 times to brew tea, I do not know, reminds of nonsense for those who buy expensive tea, for example I will not be satisfied with different shades after the next brew, bought tea,

I for one will not be happy with different shades after brewing another cup of tea, I don't drink Chinese tea myself, they prefer just lukewarm water or herbal tea, decaf in general,

Darjeeling is the original - a regular black tea, without any flavor or aroma, there is nothing there. For example, you can read what was in the famous elephant tea, there the trick was in the Georgian, in itself it is an Indian without any additives, not very interesting

I'm not a fan of fruit teas or anything else, and all the delicious and aromatic teas are professional blends

Darjeeling didn't work for me, but Ceylon did.

I also like milk oolong, even though I know there's no such thing and it's a flavouring.

Coffee - I prefer Colombian Arabica.

JRandomTrader:

I don't remember where, but about 15-20 years ago, there was a story about something carcinogenic being found.

There's nothing like that there. Ivan tea has been a tea for over 1,000 years. 15-20 years is fake or heresy...

JRandomTrader:

Darjeeling didn't appeal to me, but Ceylon did.

I also respect milk oolong, even though I know there is no such thing and it's a flavouring agent.

Coffee - I prefer Colombian Arabica.

Milk oolong, same as Earl Grey, essential oils of unknown origin, I like it with thyme and jasmine, and for cold brewing, to drink after the fridge, decaf

i ordered lapsang srisheng from ali eekse**** once, smoked, to make it tasty and fragrant, it needs to be brewed very strong, i just climbed the walls, my blood pressure skyrocketed a lot

The good teas I like are tasty and fragrant and don't make me climb the wall, I don't drink coffee at all.

And well the topic wrapped up in a nook interestingly)))))

Valeriy Yastremskiy:
Ah well the topic wrapped up in a nook interestingly)))))

it's good to drink tea, a better code will do

Reason: