Interesting and Humour - page 4739

Alexey Viktorov:

I did not say that the solution had to be on the computer. I just found out about the problem when I had some hardware replaced on my computer.

Still, the date was downgraded by about 20 years..............................

The date is exact. I served in the Soviet Army.

That is, you can't win against a cheat by relying on your math skills.

Реter Konow:
I have to say that after much deliberation I have come to the conclusion: probability is not calculated.

Let me explain: the question "what is the probability of guessing the answer to this question?" generates a recursion from which there is no right way out. The rest of the information is only confusing. 3 answers or 4 - it doesn't matter whether they are open or closed - either.

It is an attempt to solve a defective problem, the conditions of which are understated. As a level with more unknowns than known, it is unsolvable.

Answers and variants are different things, and probability can be calculated with respect to both the former and the latter, depending on conditions which are undefined in the problem. The game breaks its own rules and "cheats" with us by creating copies of answers in variants and giving no guarantee for any of them. Therefore, the probability of correct answers is 0%. But, from the side of "game" we can not wait for this answer))))

Give it up, you're not making any sense).

Реter Konow:
That is, you can't win against a cheat by relying on your mate skills.

Explain. It is not at all clear what your post is referring to.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Explain. It is not at all clear what your post is referring to.

We are given a defective problem ("cheat") and we mathematically "try" to solve it.

Alexey Viktorov:

... a little with the Sinclair.

my NEXT synclair has already passed Moscow customs.

Реter Konow:
We are given a defective problem ("cheat") and we mathematically "try" to solve it.

Yeah, just to warm up our brains without a concrete result.

Реter Konow:
We are given a defective problem ("cheat"), and we mathematically "try" to solve it.
The problem, we intuitively solve in the context of the rules of the game, which in this matter brazenly violates its rules.

Violation:

We are asked a "cheating question". That is, knowing that we are answering in the context of the rules, the game breaks the rules, dooming us to defeat. Therefore, the probability for us to guess is 0%. Once the rules have been broken, the problem cannot be solved within the previous conditions derived from the context of the previous rules, because they have been broken. Consequently, the problem becomes defective and loses the clarity of the conditions. Consequently, it is not solvable.

Vladimir Tkach:

my NEXT Sinclair has already passed Moscow customs.

I remember the Sinclair. I used to have one of those. Connected to the TV. If someone turned on the light in the other room, all the work would go to waste.

Реter Konow:

Defective problems have defective answers. And these answers are true in their own way, it's from the complex numbers, maybe there's something similar here

Reason: