Interesting and Humour - page 4583

On a scale of 10, how happy would you be if your son or daughter got into forex trading?

Where 1 is not happy at all and 10 is happy.

Nikolai Krylov:

Good joke of humour )

You're a poet ;)

Planes are on trend these days

Like this

Interesting

Artyom Trishkin:

Ban for a week for politics. Those are the rules.

Artem, is it politics to discuss Dimon's wife's planes?....you know that unsightly lawyer who is no Dimon to us.

It's kinda safe to say we're discussing aviation, or is aviation in the form of the Bombardier Global Express 5000 in this context also political?

Just very interesting its cost, where are these figures coming from, why is it so expensive to maintain and very interesting the source of funding.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Artem, is discussing Dimon's wife's planes political? You know, that nondescript lawyer who is not Dimon.

Is it safe to say that we are discussing aviation, or is aviation a political issue as well ?

Yura, you're not a stupid man. Any non-political topic can be wrapped up in politics, and vice versa.

Just a reminder:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Interesting and Humorous

Rashid Umarov, 2017.08.07 14:28

Attention all members of the community!

For any posts with politics, which provoke the participants of the branch to mutual squabbles and insults, will be banned for a week. This applies primarily to attacks/mockery on national and territorial grounds. Discussion of historical facts in favour of one or another country/people, under the guise of objectivity, will also be purged.

Anyone who joins in the discussion of such provocative posts will be banned, no matter what you write in response to such a post. We are forced to take such measures to maintain order in the thread.

Then it's up to you to decide whether you want to politicise a non-political discussion or to try to wrap politics up in an outside discussion.
Of course, that will determine your weekly leisure time - we're not idiots here ;)

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Is it possible to say that we are discussing aviation, or is the Bombardier Global Express 5000 in this context also in politics?

Just very interesting about the cost, why are the figures so expensive to maintain and very interesting about the source of funding.

What is highlighted is a provocation to discuss traitor-stealer-politicians (add your own epithets). No? A week off for political provocation...

Artyom Trishkin:

Yura, you're not a stupid man. Any non-political topic can be wrapped up in politics, and vice versa.

Let me just remind you:

You can think about whether you want to politicise a non-political discussion or try to wrap politics up in a third-party discussion.
Of course, that will determine your weekly leisure time - we're not idiots here ;)

:-) Well done Artem, I'm glad you answered. No I'm not interested in politics, I'm interested in the aeroplane itself, its price, maintenance cost and other small things.

Artyom Trishkin:

The highlighted is a provocation to discuss thieving politicians. No? A week off for political provocation...

No - absolutely not, it's their problem let them steal if they want. I wonder why another type of aircraft with the same technical characteristics and the same approximate consumables costs less to maintain.

Look, you go to a cafe, there are two cups of coffee made of the same coffee, one costs 100 rubles and the other 500, just as an example.

Reason: