Aleksey Nikolayev:

some associate professors prefer postgraduates

...meanwhile in Syktyvkar...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

...meanwhile in Syktyvkar...

Third year students ?

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Third year students ?

Google "syktyvkar paedophile" and be amazed.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Google "Syktyvkar" and be amazed.

Weird, that's usually done by bearded men with crosses.

Well, it looks like the pass system in Syktyvkar schools will now be brought up to speed.

A couple of churches would also be a good prevention measure.

You can Google "Russian church archpriest for a few months".

Uladzimir Izerski:

You have to take the tree out before May 1. It doesn't get all crumbly.

I take it out after March 8, ending the celebration of the longest holiday of all women in love with the defenders of the Fatherland.

Edgar Akhmadeev:

I take it out after 8 March, concluding the celebration of the longest holiday of all women in love with the defenders of the Fatherland.

That's right. What's the point of taking it out beforehand? So is putting it out in advance.)

Edgar Akhmadeev:

I take it out after March 8, having finished celebrating the longest holiday of all women in love with the defenders of the Fatherland.

A friend asks - how was your holiday?

Answer: Can you imagine, May 1, it's a holiday, everyone is out on kebabs, and my wife wants me to take the tree out... (((

Renat Akhtyamov:

A friend asks - how was your rest?

Answer: Can you imagine, on May 1, the holiday, everyone is out on kebabs, and my wife wants to take the tree out... (((

I had one, it was like this...

We took a pine tree instead of a fir tree for New Year's Eve, and it put down roots by March.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I had one, I had one...

We got a pine tree instead of a fir tree for New Year's Eve, and by March it had put down roots.

Where did the roots go, if you don't mind me asking?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Where are the roots if it's no secret?

We put the green one in a bucket of water to keep the children happy for a week or two.

And then the plant put down roots - not long yet, white and thick. I had thought up to then, that conifers can't take root like that, shoots and cuttings. But they don't :-)

Reason: