Interesting and Humour - page 4116

khorosh:

And when it sucks he couldn't ask for help to remedy the situation later, do we have to show it when it's too late? Do you have to ask him about it? Does he have such an angelic complex? Because the only sense to show something for someone is not to make it better for the person to whom you show it, but it looks more like a "amusement" of his ego.

Because the one to whom you show life has already passed, and he cannot use that experience, which he was shown at the end of his life. This parable is just an embellished understanding (or illusion of understanding) of some aspects of his life at the end of his life, that age and that time, when one can look at them without looking at them, which is difficult to do in life, being in the thick of the events and manifestations of these aspects.

Why a pure product of introspection should be given a wrapper in the form of a modified story (parable), I do not understand. To move a man like a donkey on a carrot. Forcing him to look for causes and consequences in anything but himself. Or vice versa, only in yourself, without seeing the external causes that make you live in the opera. Depends on the interpretation.

khorosh:
" No grail in the factory".

There was a manhttps://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Орловский,_Кирилл_Прокофьевич- he found a grail in a collective farm - there was a film based on his life:

khorosh:
" No grail in the factory"

I'd be happy to look for the grail there too.

But there are no collective farms any more.

There are only windowless walls.

And where windows are still intact,

are developed by other people's cattle.

New Year is coming ... Just two months ...

------------

Enjoykin - Dear Young Friends

Europe's largest railway museum opens in St Petersburg

Sergey Golubev:

New Year is coming ... Just two months ...

------------

Enjoykin - Dear Young Friends

you're out of date )

Before that Yeltsin said congratulations. We are waiting for you know who.)

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

You're out of date.)

and before that Yeltsin congratulated me. Waiting for you know who.)

I am not lagging behind.
I've been watchingYezhelkin for a long time (and he has an English-language channel).
But his piece about Brezhnev is a masterpiece ... even the title itself - "Dear Young Friends" ... We're all young (compared to Brezhnev) ... and the greeting - as if from the other side ... as if he Brezhnev looked at everything - and said ... as best he could ...

And no one knows who Ježelkin is (not even what country he is from).

Sergey Golubev:

And no one knows who Ježelkin is (even from what country - no one knows).

Batman gathers a crowd to push his theme or the one the reptiloids tell him to).

- "Cat food is 20% tastier now." How do they know that?
- It's very simple. Pour the food, pull the cat away from the bowl. We measure the force with a dynamometer

Reason: