Interesting and Humour - page 3926

Andrey Dik:
you are missing the organ responsible for understanding.

So you're the one who has the moderator's privacy?

Andrew Petras:

Fursov has the arguments in numbers. And you - funny, yes.

Aha figures... There was a real case:

A wife complains to her husband, an engineer, that it is cold at home. The husband takes a tape measure, measures, then a lagarithmic ruler - counts, counts and gives the answer - "all counted, it can't be cold at home".

You have the numbers, I have life.

khorosh:
There is no need to invent anything, everything has already been invented a long time ago. Russia is developing its economy and strengthening its armed forces. It is developing a network of TV channels in other countries to provide objective information to expose its potential adversaries.
There is no need to denounce anything to anyone. Bluffing only works in poker. Get busy and show results.

Дмитрий:

So you're the one who's the moderator who's been testering in person?

Are you stupid or what? - I'm telling you directly, you need to be castrated, I did not give moderators this idea. And they know it themselves, but they can not do anything with you, you do not urinate, there is nothing to complain about.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Aha figures... There was a real case:

A wife complains to her husband, an engineer, that it is cold at home. The husband takes a tape measure, measures, then a lagarithmic ruler - counts, counts and gives - "all counted, it cannot be cold at home".

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Interesting and Humorous

Dmitry Fedoseev, 2017.08.05 16:09

This is your most important argument. Is it funny to you?

Andrey Dik:
Are you stupid or what? - I'm telling you straight, you should be castrated, I didn't give moderators that idea. They know it themselves, but they can't do anything about you, you don't piss, you've got nothing to complain about.

I wrote "fuck"...

What happens now?

Andrew Petras:

You have a kind of peculiar humour, you are the only one who knows where to laugh.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You have a kind of peculiar humour, you are the only one who knows where to laugh.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Interesting and Humor

Andrey Dik, 2017.08.05 16:08

And what, history knows no traitors legitimately elected?

Дмитрий:

I wrote "fuck"...

What happens now?

be a human being, please self-ban yourself

Andrew Petras:

That's great) What was required. Thank you! (Applause) (Cheering and applause)

Reason: