Interesting and Humour - page 3932

stop the devils swearing on blood...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

And here is the most interesting thing from the USSR Constitution:

Article 29: The relations of the USSR with other states shall be based on respect for the principles of sovereign equality; mutual non-use of force or threat of force; inviolability of frontiers; territorial integrity of states; peaceful settlement of disputes; non-interference in internal affairs; respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms; equal rights and the right of peoples to control their destiny; cooperation between states; compliance in good faith with obligations arising from universally recognised principles and norms of international law, from concluded

Look at the highlighted - talk about the territorial integrity of States (in the plural).

I am sorry I could not leave it out...

I take it this is an allusion to Crimea... And how do you quote not only in bold but also in red...? Was there not respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms? Wasn't the right of people to decide their own fate not respected? Wasn't the dispute resolved peacefully???

Or is this a reference to the unification of the Germans? And in this case, what are the claims? Perhaps they intervened... didn't ask the people of the GDR, didn't hold a referendum. They just took it and gave it away, just like Khrushchev gave a gift to Ukraine without asking anyone...

All your supporters are great masters at taking phrases out of context.

Alexey Viktorov:

I'm sorry I couldn't leave it out...

I take it this is a reference to Crimea... And how do you quote not only in bold but also in red...?(1) Wasn't there respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms?(2) Has the right of the people to control their own destiny not been respected? Was not the dispute resolved peacefully???

Or is this a reference to the unification of the Germans? And in this case, what are the claims? Perhaps they intervened... didn't ask the people of the GDR, didn't hold a referendum. They just took it and gave it to them, just like Khrushchev gave it to Ukraine without asking anyone...

All your supporters are great masters at taking phrases out of context.

You got it wrong.

1 - was not. 2 - was not.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Now you are questioning the foundations of statehood... Well, if there are state-approved norms, how can they be violated?

So I'm just making an example from the point of view of physics, not the state. Personally, my house is always warm in winter, even with the window open.

khorosh:
So I'm just making an example from the point of view of physics, not statehood. Personally, my house is always warm in winter, even with the window open.

Clearly just to rant.

Alexey Viktorov:

...Who cares about the opinion of people whose condition is far below that of a handful of outsiders in the country who determine what everyone else needs...

Even the USSR constitution says that it can be changed by collective decision with at least 2/3 of votes. I.e. the opinion of 1/3 is not taken into account.

Well, the GDR is a marasmus to remember.

Alexey Viktorov:

You won't get me into arguments about it. I hear people like that almost daily. But you have never heard the voice of reason and do not want to hear it. You only have two opinions. One is yours and the other is wrong. You are only interested in the opinion of those who have more than 2/3 of the fortune of the territory and those who share your point of view. But alas... In the opinion of Crimea you are both among a tiny minority. Not even 1/3...

At this point I bid you farewell. I do not think it is worthwhile to answer all your next comments. Good luck to you...

You are not well interested in public opinion to draw conclusions.

ЦРУ: трагедия в США 11-го сентября 2001-го года – грандиозная спецоперация
ЦРУ: трагедия в США 11-го сентября 2001-го года – грандиозная спецоперация
  • kolokolrussia.ru
Труп бывшего сотрудника ЦРУ Симона Коца на прошлой неделе был найден в его квартире в Лондоне, сообщают российские СМИ. Как говорится в сообщении, именно Коц два месяца назад выступил с сенсационным заявлением, что, американская трагедия 11 сентября 2001 года, из-за которой погибли около 3 тысяч человек – это грандиозная спецоперация...

This has been known for a long time. Trump recently brought it up and wanted to start an investigation, but he was immediately nailed and banned from talking about it.

Reason: