Interesting and Humour - page 3919

khorosh:
You do not even know what the USSR stands for. Decipher it and you will understand that they are not states.))

Read the definition - a "republic" is a form of government.

Are you going to deny that Uzbeks, Kyrgyz, Tajiks and others do not have a national identity?

khorosh:
Now, yes, but in Soviet times it was a union republic.
All these republics were invented by Lenin, while in Tsarist Russia there were no republics, there were provinces.

Дмитрий:

A country cannot be called a Republic? The Republic of Korea is no longer a country?

You are already blatantly obtuse.

The Republic of Korea is an independent state, and the Soviet republics were part of one state of the USSR.

khorosh:
All these republics were invented by Lenin, but in Tsarist Russia there were no republics, there were provinces.

What's up? Was there an Uzbek province, a Tajik province? Do you understand the nonsense you are talking about?

khorosh:
The Republic of Korea is an independent state, and the Soviet republics were part of one state of the USSR.

Where did they come from?

khorosh:
All these republics were invented by Lenin, but in Tsarist Russia there were no republics, there were provinces.

Good afternoon, happy new year! And what was the title of the tsar-batushka?

The Tsar of Great, Small and White Russia - which provinces did he mean?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Read the definition - a "republic" is a form of government.

Are you going to deny that Uzbeks, Kyrgyz, Tajiks and others have no national identity?

Don't bullshit, national identity has nothing to do with the form of statehood.

khorosh:
Don't bullshit, national identity has nothing to do with the form of statehood.

Better watch your bullshit.

Дмитрий:

Good afternoon, happy new year! And what title did the Tsar Father bear?

The Tsar of Great and Small and White Russia - which ones?

Were they republics? The names of the lands are nothing more than that.

OK, comrade khorosh

Since you are completely unable to answer the elementary question of how many GAs have been leased to China and for how long, trying to pretend as if you do not notice my question, then
I dedicate this song personally to you.

Because in my deepest opinion you are "talking nonsense". Only folk Russian folklore:

Reason: