Interesting and Humour - page 3929

khorosh:

Hypothesis:

All the 5% who make money on the forex market have the same gift?! Well, maybe to a lesser extent.

It wasn't easy for his wife because he saw right through her.

I am curious about this myth about 5%. Where does five come from many people probably do not even have a clue))). But not the point.

What I am interested in is that the number of traders in the world is growing, both the total number and the number of this 5%, and so the overall ratio remains 5%. It is logical. 1-But if there is a certain number of traders without their number growing, will the 5% increase.

2- Further, if the 5% increase, what will happen to this 5% (already more),

a-their returns will fall as the number of % increases.

b-the volatility will change.

3- Is it even realistic for this percentage to be greater than 5. Or is it due to chance and there is no clear logic how to get to this 5%.

That's a topic for a separate thread...

Rich in imagination.)))

khorosh:

Hypothesis:

All the 5% who make money on the forex market have the same gift?! Well, maybe to a lesser extent.

It wasn't easy for his wife, because he saw right through her.

I'm working on neural networks now. Just a few dozens of neurons (brains are orders of magnitude smaller than those of a cockroach)) can do wonders with data. I will not talk about specifics here, but I am stunned by the possibilities.

After that the statement about need of some special gift for earning on Forex looks as minimum very unserious. The conclusion may be even the opposite, the less brains, the more opportunities for a "gift".)

Gorg1983:

О! I know Yuri Priezzhev. Alive, I think.

Alive. Born in 2012, a bright, inquisitive boy.

He becomes Nikolai by his twentieth birthday. Tradition -

I read about Tofig as a child.
He told me that he had to prepare himself, go into a trance state... And often, he failed to enter that state.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I am currently working on neural networks. Just a few dozen neurons (orders of magnitude less brains than a cockroach)) do wonders with data. I won't talk about specifics here, but I'm stunned by the possibilities.

After that the statement about need of some special gift for earning on Forex looks as minimum very unserious. The conclusion may be even the opposite, the less brains, the more opportunities for a "gift")).

Neurons in a neural network and in the brain - are different things, it is just not correct to compare.

It seems to me that for a giant leap in the development of AI, all these neural networks lack one basic parameter. And that parameter will always be limited by conditions, materials and so on, unlike the human brain. It's like a microscope, you cannot create a microscope the size of what it shows or smaller, there is always a structure even smaller. You cannot artificially make it smaller than what nature, or whatever, has already created.

Did they finally create a neuro bot???

Gorg1983:

I keep wondering about this myth of the 5%. Where the five comes from many people probably don't even have a clue))). But that's not the point.

What I find interesting is that the number of traders in the world is growing, both the total number and the number of this 5%, and so the overall ratio remains 5%. It is logical. 1-But if there is a certain number of traders without their number growing, will the 5% increase.

2- Further, if the 5% increase, what will happen to this 5% (already more),

a-their returns will fall as the number of % increases.

b-the volatility will change.

3- Is it even realistic for this percentage to be greater than 5. Or is it due to chance and there is no clear logic how to get to this 5%.

There is no such thing as 5%. There are profitable traders, and there are traders that are losing money (only for the exchange, not for brokerage companies). But when they tell you "you're a profitable trader, then you are in the 5% of THE MOST PROFITABILITT traders in the world" you're encouraged to take pride, as a negative quality, it should encourage you to make rash trades, you're a super trader, in the 5% of the elite traders in the world!

With respect.

Alexander Ivanov:
Have they finally created a neuro bot?

Maybe someone did. Rumour has it that they are already really working on the market. There was a programme on RBC TV, I didn't watch it myself, but it was briefly told.

I am still experimenting, but the tests already seem to be working.

Andrey Kisselyov:
There is no such thing as 5%. There are traders who are taking profit, and there are traders who are losing their money (only for the exchange, not for brokerage companies). But when they tell you "you're a profitable trader, then you are in the 5% of THE MOST PROFITABILITING traders" you're encouraged to take pride, as a negative trait it should encourage you to make rash trades, you're a super trader, in the top 5% of elite traders in the world!

With respect.

5, and there's an opinion that even 3 fits well within the concept of a 2 sigma outing. But many people will not understand what I mean.

Reason: