Interesting and Humour - page 3923

I wish I could get you all fucking banned.

Andrey Dik:
I'd like to get you all fucking banned.

;) Hi there! Did you miss us?

khorosh:
Established the kind of peace that started the bombing of Yugoslavia, Libya, Iraq, Syria and the Orange Revolutions in many countries. The weakening and disintegration of the USSR unleashed the US.

Yes, Gorbachev - personally bombed Yugoslavia, Libya, Iraq, Syria, and personally led the orange revolutions... Info - 100%

Andrew Petras:
A total lack of constructivism. What's that? What are we going to do. It's high time to forget and forgive everyone and start moving forward. Make a plan.

Andrew Petras:

The peculiarities of the national political mentality - everyone who was BEFORE me is bad.

Lazar Buga:

Let's face it:
"The US wants to enslave the whole world and us included."

This is nonsense, the US does not want that. They want to weaken their possible adversaries and make those who are unable to oppose them their vassals.

Andrey Dik:
I'd like you all fucking banned.
Is there anything more serious than meaningless flubbing?

Lazar Buga:
A complete lack of constructivism. What is this? What are we going to do. It is high time to forget and forgive everyone and start moving forward. Work out a plan.
Dmitry Fedoseev:

Peculiarities of the national political mentality - everyone who was me is bad.

Not bad. Back to the topic of the thread: humour.

khorosh:
This is nonsense, the US does not want this. They want to weaken their possible adversaries and make those unable to stand up to them their vassals.

This doesn't change anything. First weaken, then weaken. Then what?

I ask what is the plan? Quit wasting your breath.

Reason: