Interesting and Humour - page 3885

Vladimir Suschenko:

Who are you now, anyway? Well, you're not Ukrainian, but you're not Russian either. What are you - a Navarasse? A Donbassist? Or a malorass?

By the way, Russian chauvinism was quite strong in the Soviet Union. I was in contact with some refugees, who had a kind of lion-like national superiority - they were so fucking Russian and they could hardly understand that they lived in another country with a different culture and a different language. They were brainwashed in the union by the theme of Russian supremacy.

In general, humanity is heading towards freedom, so gradually this tinsel of Russian superiority is falling away.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Gorbachev dipped the cultural society in the shit.

Nope. Helped it realise where it is.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Alas, I don't think so. Gorbachev got people out of prison and into the wild.

Yes, he did... some to the streets because of job losses, some to the grave because of hopelessness, banditry and other delights, some to the West to work for the "victors"... ...and out on their own.

Andrew Petras:

He drove them out... some to the street because of job losses, some to the grave because of hopelessness, banditry and other trappings, some to the West to find work for the "winners"... ...and out on their own.

Of course, after such a long period of isolation, there was complete maladjustment. It wasn't easy, but I would choose the same option again. Do you think you should have continued to live in such conditions and degraded further?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Nope. Helped me realise where it is.

China is not crying about being there. Soon it will become a world centre.

Vladimir Suschenko:

Do you want to sell it to me? Well, I have a good memory and clear thoughts so far...
You can tell this to those who are out of their minds by old age or did not live at that time by young age.

And I have a good memory. I don't know where you have seen Ukrainians who didn't want "non-independence". Or who understood it as a "federative structure" - hence, with the centre in Moscow. No. Everyone wanted to have the centre in Kyiv. And now they have it.

What does "out of your mind" have to do with it?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

By the way, Russian chauvinism was quite strong in the Soviet Union. I was in contact with some refugees, who had a kind of lion-like national superiority - they were so fucking Russian and they could hardly understand that they lived in another country with a different culture and a different language. They were brainwashed in the union by the theme of Russian supremacy.

In general, humanity is heading towards freedom, so gradually this tinsel of Russian superiority is falling away.

This nonsense confirms that you have not served.

Uladzimir Izerski:

China is not crying about being there. Soon it will become a world centre.

Go to China)

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I don't want to watch TV in Ukrainian, I don't live in Ukraine and I am well aware that if I wanted to live somewhere else I would consider it my sacred duty to learn the language of the country where I live.

The language is only one of the reasons. You know that many people are dissatisfied with the domestic and foreign policies of their country and the methods it is trying to bring them back into its fold.
Reason: