Interesting and Humour - page 3879

Dmitry Fedoseev:

To call Gorbachev a quitter is utter nonsense. Even at 86, he will twist anyone into a sheep's horn with his will.

Dependence on Raisa Maksimovna is a double whammy from Soviet children brought up on the movies "Republic of the Skids".

Isn't it about time they started thinking for themselves?

Strong-willed people do not give up power for nothing. During the GKChP coup d'état he hid in Foros, he wanted to stay clean, as if he was not guilty, although everything had been agreed with him. He hoped that with any outcome he would be on the horse, but it did not work out. The alcoholic Yeltsin brought him down, Mikhail Sergeevich did not even flinch. And this is a strong-willed man? Don't be ridiculous.

khorosh:
Strong-willed people do not give up power for nothing. During the GKChP coup d'etat, he was holed up in Foros, he wanted to stay clean, as if he had nothing to do with it, although everything had been agreed with him. He hoped that with any outcome he would be on the horse, but it did not work out. The alcoholic Yeltsin brought him down, Mikhail Sergeevich did not even flinch. And this is a strong-willed man? Don't be ridiculous.

Like you've been there and seen it? And even decided who needed power and who didn't. Normal people don't cling to power. He did his job beautifully and walked away with dignity. He is the only leader in the country, who is still alive and in good health and who, to ensure his life, did not have to cling to power with all his might.

khorosh:
Strong-willed people do not give up power for nothing. During the GKChP coup, he was holed up in Foros, wanting to stay clean, as if he had nothing to do with it, although everything had been agreed with him. He hoped that with any outcome he would be on the horse, but it did not work out. The alcoholic Yeltsin brought him down, Mikhail Sergeevich did not even flinch. And this is a strong-willed man? Don't make me laugh.

Don't make me laugh either. Who brought who down? Everything was amicably arranged, right down to the privileges left to the dumped man. A prime example of what happens to dumped leaders is Gaddafi, Milosevic.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Like you've been there and seen it? And even decided who needed power and who didn't. Normal people don't cling to power. He did his job beautifully and walked away with dignity. He is the only leader in the country who is still alive and well and did not have to cling to power with all his might to ensure his life.

As the guarantor of the constitution, he had to take all measures to preserve the integrity of the state, and for this purpose he had to order the arrest of all the conspirators who had gathered in Belovezhskaya Pushcha. According to the constitution, this was his direct duty. However, like a real traitor, he ruined the state and washed his hands of it. The Moor has done his work - the Moor can go. He became the best friend of western politicians, received handouts from them disguised as payment for lectures, they also helped him to create a fund with their infusions.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Like you've been there and seen it? And even decided who needed power and who didn't. Normal people don't cling to power. He did his job beautifully and walked away with dignity. He is the only leader in the country, who is still alive and in good health and in order to ensure his life, he did not have to cling to power with all his might.

Is it beautiful when you leave behind empty shop shelves and a ruined country torn apart by bloody conflicts? What a concept you have, it's like a kindergarten).

khorosh:
Is it beautiful to leave behind empty shop shelves and a broken country torn apart by bloody conflicts? What a concept you have, it's like kindergarten.)

What country it was, what was the outcome.

George Merts:

Where is "collapsed"?

I don't see "collapsed" at all. Can you tell me where it is? ...

Strange blindness...
Let me ask you a counter question: "I was born in the USSR. I grew up, studied, worked, made plans for the future, all this happened in the USSR. My homeland is the USSR. If you do not see the collapse, then answer me, where is my homeland now?

Alexey Viktorov:

That's some hot shit!!! I don't want to live in the Baltics... only with the status of "not a citizen". It's no big deal... You're not even a human being... just a disenfranchised brute... Or in Ukraine... ...there are no decent words.

Fuck that. That's if you don't have any money.

But if you don't have dough, you're not welcome anywhere, even in your own country. But when you have a lot of money, life is good everywhere. That's how it was in the Soviet Union. "Well... They're just people... love money - but that's always been..."

Vladimir Suschenko:
Strange blindness...
Let me ask you a counter question: "I was born in the USSR. I grew up, studied, worked, made plans for my future, all this happened in the USSR. My homeland is the USSR. If you do not see it falling apart, where is my homeland now?

Do you live in a vacuum? I live where I was born and grew up. And I don't see any "decay" at all. On the contrary - everything has been preserved and multiplied.

It surprises me when people blather on about Putin, Yeltsin, Gorbachev - using the fruits of what they did...

Too reminiscent of the Ungrateful Pig.

Reason: