Metatrader known bugs ... - page 86

checkin:
Latest build are worse of all - when an indicator simply does not work (and it should(, what did they test at all?

New way of PR

Build 798 (the latest).

Connect to metatrader official server. Try to open an order (any order at all). Good luck :):):)

You are always going to get a "No connection" error even though you can clearly see that the connection is there - pending orders are simply ignored. I can hardly wait to see the "improvements" in the beta 810 - if it is going to be like this, than we will probably first have to ask mt for a permission to trade - probably to save virtual money of the demo account)

The rest I did not test (no purpose)

Build 799 (a few hours later) : now it trades :):):)

The meaning of it : it was not a problem of metatrader server. It was a bug of metatrader terminal.

Q: what company would release a trading platform that does not allow you to trade?

A: ................... (write in whatever you want, the answer is pointless anyway since it will not change the fact that they had an error that is hilarious at the least)

But you can find posts for quick loans there. We don't need a trading platform

Now you did it : now I am so "thrilled" that a new beta is coming that I will not be able to sleep

mladen:
Build 799 (a few hours later) : now it trades :):):)

The meaning of it : it was not a problem of metatrader server. It was a bug of metatrader terminal.

Q: what company would release a trading platform that does not allow you to trade?

A: ................... (write in whatever you want, the answer is pointless anyway since it will not change the fact that they had an error that is hilarious at the least)

No tests at all

So mt like : what they make does not need to be tested because it is perfect. a load of bs

checkin:
No tests at all So mt like : what they make does not need to be tested because it is perfect. a load of bs

They are showing what they did months ago for mt5 as a novelty for mt4. All their plans are showing that they are going to cancel mt4

morro:
They are showing what they did months ago for mt5 as a novelty for mt4. All their plans are showing that they are going to cancel mt4

Well, we shall see

The outlook is not good

morro:

Except that for metatrader 5 day make a change log - which confirms what you are saying. mt4 is treated like a bastard

checkin:
Except that for metatrader 5 day make a change log - which confirms what you are saying. mt4 is treated like a bastard

I don't think so

Judging from the number of posts on all the mt forums (mt4 and mt5), it simply seems that mt is in a kind of a crisis ( a bit more activity on Russian forums but even those are not what they used to be). That could be a probable cause for not doing things that were (and should be) normal when a new build of some software product is released (like the change log that you mentioned)

Reason: