Interesting and Humour - page 3884

Andrew Petras:

I am afraid you will not, you have all the prerequisites for such a development.

The main thing is for you to live.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

The important thing is that you live.

All right, all right. Just don't worry about it. Set the timer.

Andrew Petras:

All right, all right. Just don't worry about it. Set the timer.

I don't care.

If you don't understand what a great thing Gorbachev has done, you probably belong in the Sovk - he's for you.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Do you believe these referendums? Who held them? Did the DPR itself hold them?
Quite, and even very much so. The predominant population is Russian and they want to study in Russian and communicate in Russian too. It would be strange if it were the other way round. For example, I am Russian and suddenly I would want to give up my language and go to a Ukrainian school and watch TV in Ukrainian.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Do you believe in these referendums? Who conducted them? Did the DPR itself hold them?

Who conducted it? I know all the activists who organised the referendum in our city personally, all of them local. I saw the referendum with my own eyes and saw the queues at the polling stations - there were no such queues in Moscow at the time of the deficit for imported clothes.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I don't give a shit.

You do care, you've leaked again. First you claimed that anyone was dragged into a sheep's horn - and on a simple roll you turned the tables on the future.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

If you don't understand what a great thing Gorbachev did, you should probably be in the Sovk - it's for you.

That's what you think.

Gorbachev's great deed is the greatest betrayal in the entire known history of mankind.

ps: the losses, just for a second - have not yet been calculated, no human lives, no economic figures, no $trillions withdrawn from the former soviet countries...

khorosh:
I do and even believe very much. The predominant population is Russian and they want to study in Russian and communicate in Russian too. It would be strange if it were the other way round. For example, I am Russian and suddenly I would want to give up my language and go to a Ukrainian school and watch TV in Ukrainian.

I don't want to watch TV in Ukrainian, I don't live in Ukraine and I am well aware that if I wanted to live somewhere else, I would consider it my sacred duty to learn the language of the country where I live.

Andrew Petras:

You give a shit, you've leaked again. First you claimed that anyone was dragged into a sheep's horn - and on a simple roll you've turned the tables on the future.

That's what you think.

Gorbachev's great deed is the greatest betrayal in the known history of mankind.

Alas, it doesn't seem so to me. Gorbachev got people out of prison and into the wild.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Alas, I don't think so. Gorbachev took people out of prison and into the wild.

Gorbachev plunged a cultured society into the shitter.

Reason: