Interesting and Humour - page 3886

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Of course, after such a long period of isolation, there was complete maladjustment. It wasn't easy, but I would choose the same option again. Do you think you should have continued to live in such conditions and continue to degrade?

Dimitri, I don't want to offend you, but you are not a forward-looking person.

Andrew Petras:

He led them out, yes... some to the streets because of job losses, some to the grave because of hopelessness, banditry and other delights, some to the West to work for the "victors"... ...and out on their own.

Yes, that's what Gorbachev was guilty of, for not allowing those who were useless to continue working... They had to look for themselves elsewhere... Of course Gorbachev was wrong here, he should have kept the inefficient and unnecessary workers in production...

Andrew Petras:

This nonsense confirms that you did not serve.

What about me? Immortalised by Soviet cinematography (from the 12th sec):

Ты откуда родом, Некрасов? Они сражались за Родину
Ты откуда родом, Некрасов? Они сражались за Родину
  • www.youtube.com
Фрагмент из фильма "Они сражались за Родину". Полная версия фильма доступна бесплатно в онлайн-кинотеатре Мосфильма - http://cinema.mosfilm.ru/films/film/Oni...

There is only one language in the states. And if anyone imposes their own, they will be dealt with in a jiffy.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Of course, after such a long period of isolation, there was complete maladjustment. It wasn't easy, but I would choose the same option again. Do you think you should have continued to live in such conditions and degraded further?

Are you judging again by your surroundings?

Andrew Petras:

Are you judging your surroundings again?

Why again and what do you know about my environment? The environment has nothing to do with it - it's the general approach to life that's the problem.

George Merts:

Yes, that is what Gorbachev was guilty of, for not allowing those who were useless to continue working... They had to look for themselves elsewhere... Gorbachev was wrong here, of course, he should have kept the inefficient and unnecessary workers in production...

Are you even slightly aware of how many industries have been shut down? That entire industries have been destroyed and have not yet been restored (instrument-making, machine-tool construction)? That factories have been bought out for pennies and bankrupted in order to destroy the competitors of Western manufacturers?

Child's play, it would have been fine if the Dima's had written...

It's all nonsense.

And here are the people who are improving. New video. Standing ovation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW74WXkribc#t=269.542706

левитация реальна!!!
левитация реальна!!!
  • www.youtube.com
в видео представлена реальная левитация предметов, кому неохота смотреть все приготовления йога смотрите с 8:00 минуты

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What about me? Immortalised by Soviet cinematography (from the 12th sec):

Ah, well, it's a feature film, how come... OK, that's enough for today.

Andrew Petras:

Oh, well, it's a feature film, so... All right, that's enough for today.

It was heavily censored in the Soviet Union (there was nothing without censorship) and became a cult symbol. Or was it made by the fifth column again?

And the genre is not fantasy.

Reason: