Interesting and Humour - page 384

mrProF:

Sunrise trend while getting from place to place :)

Great. I love travelling too. True, it doesn't happen that often, but if it does, it's for a long time. I once went to the Tver Region, where an acquaintance had left his grandmother's cottage. The area is already deserted, there is nobody there. Only dachniki come to some cottages occasionally from St. Petersburg and from Moscow mostly, the same lover of living nature. ))) I lived there for half a year. I took thousands of photos. There is electricity there if you pay for it. ))) I had my laptop with me. I did computer graphics. I also started studying, by the way, trading on the financial markets on Lite. ))) I went there to get a break from Moscow before I went to Belarus to live. To my homeland. ))) The house is in the middle of nowhere, not far from the town of Toropets. There's so much vegetation that after Moscow, it felt like heaven. In general it was cool. But such a theme was not for everyone. Friends from Moscow came. Someone liked it, and someone returned claws in a hurry - to a civilization. To each his own hike. And I like it everywhere, wherever I am. :)

tol64:
That's great. I love travelling too. It doesn't happen that often, but if it does, it's for a long time. I once went to the Tver Region, where an acquaintance had left his grandmother's house. The area is already deserted, there is nobody there. Only dachniki come to some cottages occasionally from St. Petersburg and from Moscow mostly, the same lover of living nature. ))) I lived there for half a year. I took thousands of photos. There is electricity there if you pay for it. ))) I had my laptop with me. I did computer graphics. I also started studying, by the way, trading on the financial markets on Lite. ))) I went there to get a break from Moscow before I went to Belarus to live. To my homeland. ))) The house is in the middle of nowhere, not far from the town of Toropets. There's so much vegetation that after Moscow, it felt like heaven. In general it was cool. But such a theme was not for everyone. Friends from Moscow came. Someone liked it, and someone returned claws in a hurry - to a civilization. To each his own hike. And I like it everywhere, wherever I am. :)
I also like everything I've never seen before, our whole life is about comprehending the new and unexplored :)
Otherwise, what else is there to live for?)

mrProF:
Here are a couple of pictures by the way, taken by me personally at 6am (a little bike ride) =)

What did you glue the panoramas in? Panorama maker? I don't think so, you can see the marks.

shoot horizontally 3 frames at a time ?

mrProF:
I, too, like everything I've never seen before, our whole life is about comprehending the new and unexplored :)
Otherwise, why else live?)

This is it! There's no need to complicate anything. The point of life is simply to learn to smile and live with it. )) I remembered asking my nephew a question once. He was only 5 years old at the time. I asked him a serious question for his age, just at random. The question was:

- Denis, what do you think the meaning of life is?

And you don't hear that answer from every adult:

- ... The meaning of life is to live.

//---

(Think about it. )))

tol64:

This is it! There's no need to complicate anything. The point of life is simply to learn to smile and live with it. ))

It's warmer now, not like yesterday.)

TheXpert:

Opinions are stamped, thoughts are stamped. Even criticism is clichéd. Bummer.

It's pointless and useless. Let's move on.

Fuck, I've heard that somewhere before :)

Mischek:

What did you glue the panoramas in? Panorama maker? I don't think so, you can see the marks.

shoot horizontally in 3 frames?

Some cameras already have a panorama maker option built in. Everything happens automatically and is processed by the device itself.

Mischek:
It's warmer now, not like yesterday))
Sometimes the devil happens to me. I can't always control myself and the generation of images reaches a critical state. But today something has changed for the better. ))) I should probably wish success to others more often. )))

Mischek:

shoot horizontally 3 frames at a time ?

Android itself knows how to shoot, it uses a compass)
It's true that on my device 360-degree angle doesn't work yet, the programs confuse the orientation :)

sergeev:

In some cameras, the option is already built in. panoramic photography. Everything happens automatically and is processed by the device itself.

The names of the pictures do not change, and he has "PanoCOPY00".

So it does change.

Reason: