Interesting and Humour - page 381

tol64:
Why?

Why what?

abolk:

why what?

Abolk:
And rightly so - it's time to piss off. The sooner all active members of the 5th column leave, the better.
Why?

Who is better off?

Urain:

Imagine opening the washing machine and there's a little hoover flashing its lights, so helpless with a short hose :)

Your grass in Ukraine is fence-like:)

C-4:
Your grass in Ukraine is fenced:)
Don't tell the Dutch team, or they will be offended.

joo:
All very simply. The main objective is reproduction. The second aim is nutrition. Man will eventually become an alien with telescopic jaws that lays eggs on all living things containing hydrocarbon-based protein. Gone will be the money, gone will be all the values of today. All that will be left will be homo sapiens eating each other and laying eggs in the corpses of those compatriots who were not too quick or too strong. There will be no other species left on the planet, only egg-eating homo sapiens and a bare, desolate planet.

I would swap the first for feeding, the second for reproduction. How many books are about sex? How many are about cooking? For those who eat three meals a day, the answer is obvious. Besides, without nutrition the body would die, but not without reproduction.

It is human nature that man seeks endless pleasure and entertainment. To read, to think, to learn, to draw conclusions is difficult and burdensome. All progress is devoted to one thing - to give man more free time, to give him the opportunity not to think about a piece of bread - let him have more toys like iPhones, more pieces of pizza and sushi, more sex and shopping, more momentary pleasures. "Here and now" is the division of industrial society. "The American Dream is essentially a conduit for this idea. "OK," acknowledged Americans, "happiness, love, respect, friendship can't be bought. But let's put aside what we can't and concentrate on getting the material goods. So many problems will be solved at once!" But the problem is that having new toys doesn't make a person happier, it doesn't make them better. In our society, there is no yardstick to measure a person's moral development, but there are plenty of yardsticks for their material status.

abolk:
And rightly so - it's time to piss off. The sooner all active members of the 5th column leave, the better.
What will you do without us? go back to marching in line, live from paycheck to paycheck, stand in line for toilet paper and teach the world how to live?

Mischek:
What will you do without us? You'll have to walk in line again, live from paycheck to paycheck, stand in line for toilet paper and teach the world how to live.

You can't have that toilet paper, the northernmost peoples can manage without it.

You better tell me what you will do without your homeland, because you'll get bored on Mercan hamburgers.

Merkans are like that, they are homesick for their historic homeland :)

Urain:

You can't have that toilet paper, the northernmost peoples can manage without it.

You better tell me what you are going to do without your homeland, because you're going to get hungry for Mercan hamburgers.

Mercans are all like that, they pine for their historic homeland :)

Nice commentary. I am glad there are still sensible people on our forum.

Urain:

You better tell me what you're going to do without your homeland, because you'll be bored out of your mind on Mercan hamburgers.

Mercanians are all like that, they long for their historic homeland :)

Without what? What exactly is the homeland?

My parents are my homeland, my first teacher and not my first either, my childhood flatmates, five-house villages in the middle of nowhere on summer holiday.

Friends? Half of them are already there. 10% of the sane population? Yes, that's the Homeland.

But in everyday life, it is 99% of what you want to get away from and protect your child from.

Reason: