Interesting and Humour - page 3795

Andrew Petras:

Because people who think they have taken off the 'rose-coloured glasses' live in a black and white world. And there are few options there.

It's silly to sort out by whom and at whose expense it was made.

So why the stupidity.

Let's break it down.

Surely the person must have had in mind the appliances that surround him, well, maybe cars. He earned it, and bought it. And there is nothing from the USSR.

Is it so?

Let us make a simple experiment on this lover of domestic appliances: we disconnect their electricity. Where does it come from? From the USSR. There is nothing new. And the gas too. But there's an even cooler solution to the Soviet legacy: we cut off his sewage system.

And now look around: What serious infrastructural things have emerged that would have been built in the last 30 years?

Mass-built houses? So the factories to produce them are Soviet.

Schools? Hospitals? Roads?

And now my opponent's most important argument: he sits at his computer and calls on his iPhone. And what money did he buy it with? The same Soviet oil and gas money. If we had not had all this from the Soviet Union, it would have been like Africa and the greater part of Asia: no electricity, no computers, no iPhones.

And we live on the 30% left over from the USSR.

Ha ha. There's a hot electricity topic going on here - the turbines. Where did you buy them, eh?

СанСаныч Фоменко:

And now my opponent's most important argument: he sits at his computer and calls on his iPhone. And what money did he buy it with? The same Soviet oil and gas money. If we had not had all that from the USSR, it would have been like in Africa, and in most of Asia: no electricity, no computers, no iPhones.

If that was a question for me, I could have answered that it was definitely not with that money.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
It's a shame that the cool toys with the people's money have been ruined.

Why do you argue with him - he's insane.

Even if you prove his obvious stupidity or lies to him, he will hide and then crawl out again with his kamlava.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Why the nonsense.

Let's sort it out.

No, thank you. It makes me laugh with that "give it up" when I imagine everything inconsistent with LD values being taken out of there.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Ha ha. There's a hot topic about electricity here - the turbines. Where did you buy them, eh?

Where would they have bought them in 1989, for example?

Дмитрий:

Why do you argue with him - he's insane.

Even if you prove his obvious stupidity or lies to him, he will hide and then crawl out again with his kamlava.

Give us some statistics, citizens of Russophobia, a la-da for wives

Andrew Petras:

Where would they have bought them in 1989, for example?

If there are three meals a day in prison, do you aim to go there?

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Give us some statistics, citizens Russophobes, a la-dià for wives

You come up with a quote again and attribute it to someone, I'll rip your ears off.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

If there are three meals a day in prison, do you want to go there?

Reason: