Interesting and Humour - page 3234

Дмитрий:
I don't know, but the black ones definitely taste better than the white ones!
But the whites burn better

Alexandr Saprykin:
Ahahahahaha. What kind of film?
Yeah, I wanted to giveYuriy Zaytsev a hint -- but he didn't get it.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What are you guys talking about? Something more interesting, perhaps?

Can someone explain why a piano has white and black keys, why they alternate like that? What's the point?

The white octaves, andthe black ones are for the D's and B's. I.e. the difference in tonality.

I can see why, if a piano is missing keys, it's always black, and all the old ones are nibbled away

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
Yeah, I wanted to giveYuri Zaytsev a hint -- but he didn't get it.
No, I'm interested in the name of the film from which the excerpt was taken.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
I can see why if a piano is missing keys, it has to be black, and all the old ones are nibbled on

Provocation - I eat everything!

But the black ones taste better all the same.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
I can see why, if a piano is missing keys, it's always black, and all the old ones are nibbled on.
Maybe you just don't chew anything (keys). I've never seen any keys chewed up or missing.

Alexandr Saprykin:
No, I'm interested in the name of the movie that the excerpt was taken from.
"The Rock 'n' Roll Man."

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
Yeah, I wanted to giveYuri Zaytsev a hint -- but he didn't get it.

the thread has grown so fast that sometimes you miss the interesting stuff :-)

Alexandr Saprykin:
The white octaves, andthe black ones are the dieses and bemos. I.e. the difference in tone.

I know about diies (I know about bimoles, too), but they are unevenly spaced. There's a whole tone between C, D and E, and half a tone between E and F. What is the point of this system?

If you take a guitar, all notes (major and diieses) in a row go through a half tone. The question is, why is there a whole tone between some base notes (one through one on the guitar) and some through half a tone (side by side on the guitar)?

Reason: