Interesting and Humour - page 3235

Alexandr Saprykin:
No, I'm interested in the name of the film that was used in the excerpt.

2:18
Rock 'n' Roll
RocknRolla, 2008 (16+)
This film plunges you into the dangerous world of corruption and life as the underbelly of modern-day London's criminal underworld, where property has overtaken trade leaders like drugs and criminal gangs have become the most active businessmen

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
"Rock 'n' roll."
Thank you

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I know about diies (I know about bimoles, too), but they are unevenly spaced. There's a whole tone between C, D and E, and half a tone between E and F. What's the point of this system?

If you take a guitar, all notes in a row go through a half tone. The question is, why is there a whole tone between some basic notes (one through one on the guitar) and some half a tone (side by side on the guitar)?

I think you need to chew on the keys in order to understand it:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Interesting and Humorous

Dmitry Fedoseev, 2016.08.12 18:59

I see why, if a piano is missing keys, it must be black, and all the old ones are chewed off

Alexandr Saprykin:
Maybe you just don't chew anything (keys). I've never seen any keys chewed or missing.
I haven't chewed them, I've just seen it.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I know about diies (I know about bimoles, too), but they are unevenly spaced. There's a whole tone between C, D and E, and half a tone between E and F. What is the point of this system?

If you take a guitar, all notes (major and diieses) in a row go through a half tone. The question is, why is there a whole tone between some of the base notes (one through one on the guitar) and some through half a tone (side by side on the guitar)?

It's a long way to describe everything. I found it especially for you:http://music-education.ru/kak-nazyvayutsya-klavishi-fortepiano/

It has the answer to your question.

Как называются клавиши фортепиано
Как называются клавиши фортепиано
  • votes: 9
  • music-education.ru
В данной статье мы будем знакомиться с клавиатурой пианино и других клавишных музыкальных инструментов. Вы узнаете о том, как называются клавиши фортепиано, что такое октава и как сыграть диез или бемоль. Как известно, число клавиш на пианино – 88 (52 белых и 36 чёрных), и они расположены в определённом порядке. Прежде всего, сказанное...

Dmitry Fedoseev:
I didn't chew on it, I just saw one.
Not even the Bears (the first Bears, not today's clone) would believe in such a thing.

Alexandr Saprykin:

It's a long description. I found it especially for you:http://music-education.ru/kak-nazyvayutsya-klavishi-fortepiano/

It has the answer to your question.

I read it. The question is not answered.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
Not even the Bears (the first Bears, not today's clone) would believe that.
If you're getting high, use something nicer, like fly agaric or something naturally occurring, otherwise it looks like you're sniffing dope.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
Not even a teddy bear would believe that.

Oh, please don't. Dmitry is honest and very decent. Once upon a time, some computer science teacher miraculously wandered onto the forum. He asked for money to give him the code of a program written on a muzzle as a sample on the subject he teaches.

Dima immediately posted it for free. But the teacher turned out to be a decent guy, too, and tried to pay him back. It was pleasant to watch.

Not that, you Bolkonsky. An example of the filthiest competition of local service.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I know about diies (I know about bimoles, too), but they are unevenly spaced. There's a whole tone between C, D and E, and half a tone between E and F. What is the meaning of this system?

Rule of thumb: there is always a half tone between any piano keys. Between the white one and the black one, half a tone. Between the two white ones: E-fa and C-do, also half a tone.
Reason: