Interesting and Humour - page 3224

mihailmischek:
All the strategies, tactics and codes are now long gone, but back then everything was just discovered, tasted and actively discussed. It was exciting. If there was a pause, it would be desirable that people have not fled from the pages of the forum, and peresidelit. So I created this thread where people would sit and wait until someone would cry out "Eureka". ) Trying to repeat something is utopia and does not need it, at least for me.
I apologize for intruding into the conversation...

Of course, if you focus on 10 or 20 people on the forum, it's all right.
And if you keep in mind the thousands of users, and hundreds or even thousands of new users, they always ask the same thing, and what for those 10-20 people is overheated, for newcomers - Eureka.

So it's like a tour, only it's not the artist going somewhere, it's the audience coming "for an hour" and then others "for an hour".

So, how is it: with those 10-20 people who had to sit over - the forum didn't die, but with the new 100-200 users (completely newbies) it's dying ... :)
Aren't they the right people? They always ask the same questions ...
Are the actors tired?

Sergey Golubev:
It's nice to have peace and quiet.
No one is prying into your soul with a sharp stinger.
How nice to be with you when you're asleep,
Curled up like a snake under the covers
I see what you mean.

Sergey Golubev:
And this is Victor Bogorad, our contemporary cartoonist.

The wikipedia page about him is here.

Screw wikipedia. He's live on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/victor.bogorad?fref=ts
Виктор Богорад | Facebook
Виктор Богорад | Facebook
  • www.facebook.com
Виктор Богорад есть на Facebook. Присоединяйтесь к Facebook, чтобы связаться с Виктором Богорадом и найти других друзей. Facebook предоставляет...

mihailmischek:
If there was a pause, people would not leave the pages of the forum but would sit for a while. So I created this thread where people would sit and wait until someone would cry out "Eureka". ) Trying to repeat something is utopia and no one needs it, at least for me.

You can't shout "eureka".

There will be a lot of detractors, screaming that it doesn't work. If there is a fight, an abolk will come running, who does not care what topic to argue about, the process is more important.

If the debate does not start and the discussion begins, the bugaboo will come and rub out the innocent links or delete the normal posts.

The desire to communicate and share after that just comes naturally.

Sergey Golubev:
I apologise for barging into the conversation ...

Of course, if you focus on 10 or 20 people on the forum, that's all right.
And if you keep in mind thousands of users, and hundreds and maybe even thousands of new ones, they always ask the same thing, and what for those 10-20 people is overblown, for newbies is Eureka.

So it's like a tour, only it's not the artist going somewhere, it's the audience coming "for an hour" and then others "for an hour".

So, how is it: with those 10-20 people who had to sit over - the forum didn't die, but with the new 100-200 users (completely newbies) it's dying ... :)
Aren't they the right people? They always ask the same questions ...
Are the actors tired?
You probably haven't noticed that the subject matter has long gone away. It's neither good nor bad. It just took its natural place.

mihailmischek:
You may not have noticed, the topic itself is long gone. It is neither good nor bad . It just took its natural place.
Is it in the sense that I do not have to respond (that the question is closed), or in general the thread has drifted? I don't understand, sorry ...

If anything, the natural place of the theme is where we kick it ourselves. And there should be as many viewers as we want.

I don't mean anything bad ... I'm not comparing anyone ... but the two of them have very similar avatars... ...and they're kind... but they're actually antipodes... Or maybe they're not.

Комбинатор:

You can't shout "eureka".

There will be a lot of detractors, screaming that it doesn't work. If there is a fight, an abolk will come running, who does not care what topic to argue about, the process is more important.

If the discussion starts without a squabble, the bugaboo will come and rub out innocent links or delete normal posts.

The desire to communicate and share just springs naturally after that.

It is understandable. Not everyone had the Internet long ago. Then many did. Then the speed began to appear ... and so on. As a result, there was a time when the Internet was advanced, wealthy and educated. So there was an atmosphere. And now, when any retired Stalinist spends his time at the computer and gets bored and pushes his mothballs everywhere, the atmosphere is appropriate.

Sergey Golubev:
Does it mean that I should not answer (the question is closed), or the topic has sunk altogether? I do not understand, sorry ...

If anything, the natural place of the theme is where we kick it ourselves. And there should be as many viewers as we want.

Bogorad is a broad man, it's easier to communicate in person than to flip through wikipedia.

Sergey Golubev:
I'm sorry to interrupt the conversation...

Of course, if you focus on 10 or 20 people on the forum, that's all right.
And if you keep in mind the thousands of users, and hundreds or even thousands of new users, they always ask the same thing, and what for those 10-20 people is overblown, for newbies - Eureka.

So, how it is: with those 10-20 people who had to sit out - the forum did not die, and with the new 100-200 users (very newcomers) it dies ...
Is it the wrong users? They always ask the same questions ...
Are the actors tired?

I remember a film about the Soviet police. There, a grandmother comes up to the militiamen and asks "Where's the transagency?

The young militiaman. "Can't you see, it's written in big letters TRANSAGENCY."

Old militiaman. "So how do you talk to people?

The young one, "I'm sick of repeating the same thing a thousand times."

The old one. "And even if they ask us a thousand times for the first time, we have to answer politely."

Look at the non-top branches below. They are all veterans there working hard to explain the documentation, citing codes. One as an old policeman, the other as a young one...

Reason: