Interesting and Humour - page 1609

joo:

and I love fish.

You have to put them away.

I got two catfish that survived.

There are two fans I know. This aquariumistics is divided into freshwater and marine. Freshwater is easy, marine indescribable hemor, although the fish are huge and very beautiful.

So the second even has one small room allocated to prpodgotovku water. All equipment and chemistry brought into the aquarium and the pipes through the wall, the water communicated with the aquarium with fish.

This fanaticism already. And a pain in the ass.

Mischek:

You have to put them away.

I got two catfish that survived.

There are two fans I know. This aquariumistics is divided into freshwater and marine. Freshwater is easy, marine indescribable hemor, although the fish are huge and very beautiful.

So the second even has one small room allocated to prpodgotovku water. All equipment and chemistry brought into the aquarium and the pipes through the wall, the water communicated with the aquarium with fish.

This fanaticism already. And a pain in the ass.

I know...

about what to put away and what to do...

the acidity, the mineral content, the CO2 and everything. I know...

but that's not the point. I didn't want to breed the fish, I wanted to see their behaviour, their habits, their character. I didn't expect that fish are sometimes more parents than people... I don't even want to talk about love...

newdigital:

it's a nightmare... that last phrase must not have been about fish...

are fish. fish. creatures that swim in water, primitive ones. fish.

PS. :)

PPS.I really wish that my story Shoulder shock some of my colleagues. But I'm proud that I personally observed the phenomenon that in the medium akvariumistics is extremely rare.

joo:

Mih, why did you shave off your moustache?

Who?

Mischek:
Who?
Come and visit us in Kolyma, if you need anything...

joo:
Don't be silly. Come and visit us in Kolyma...
No, there are mosquitoes the size of cats, and I'm a cat... Well, I won't go.

not "who?" but "who?".

come anyway.

... Speaking of which - a mature male macropod can withstand a skin drying for about 15-30 minutes, and even stepping on it by a not-so-heavy man. After that it can live several years more, while jumping out for a portion of moth on a brush, kindly provided by the host in centimeters 10-15 from the water.... from my own experience, I give you my word.

With other fish did not notice - always macropods were full, and the rest were hungry. so, hell knows, but then one day, I found one of them lying on the carpet at about 2 meters from the aquarium. I picked it up and looked, there was a macropod stuck to his sock, the biggest one in my collection. I carefully peeled it off and threw it back into the aquarium. This guy lived longer than others. I went on a business trip then and came back - all the fish were dead... or rather, there are no fish at all in the tank, only he is floating alone.....

That's great. Tell me about it. Turns out there are also "double-breathing fish" - they have both gills and lungs. It's amazing. Nothing seems to surprise you anymore, and then... another miracle:

Integer:

That's great. Tell me about it. Turns out there are also "double-breathing fish" - they have both gills and lungs. That's amazing.

No, no, no. I mean simple, labyrinthine fish.
Reason: