Interesting and Humour - page 3189

It works out to a bottle a month per person. It's not a big deal, it corresponds to reality.

For some reason, though, he justifies his war against seals by saying "they're boring everyone" ........

Дмитрий:
But you shouldn't do that - besides arithmetic problems, Andryukha doesn't like cats very much!

I'll get over it somehow.)

If anything, I'll cover it up with posts with squirrels))))

Alexandr Saprykin:

I'll get over it somehow.)

If anything, I'll take care of it with squirrel posts.)

I tried, but he banned me.....

He just doesn't know how to cook them!

Vladimir Zubov:

Earthquake Ukraine 07.08.2016 11:15

http://echo.msk.ru/news/1815826-echo.html
Новости / 07 августа, 17:31 | Впервые за 30 лет в Мариуполе произошло землетрясение
Новости / 07 августа, 17:31 | Впервые за 30 лет в Мариуполе произошло землетрясение
  • echo.msk.ru
Магнитуда составила около пяти. Эпицентр располагался на глубине 10 км к северо-востоку от города. Некоторые жители Мариуполя приняли подземные толчки за массированный обстрел и пытались скрыться в убежищах. О серьезных разрушениях информации нет. Очевидцы рассказывают, что дрожали стены домов, шаталась мебель, с потолка сыпалась штукатурка. Подземные толчки ощущались и в других городах, в том числе в Донецке, Бердянске, Ростове-на-Дону и Таганроге.

Дмитрий:

I tried but he banned me.....

He just doesn't know how to cook them!

Something I think you're accusing him of.

Igor Konyashin:

What did you find amusing - a city not in Russia, or not ancient?

Vladimir Zubov:
+38 at half past three in the morning temperature outside (Steppe South of Ukraine, Feodosia). What do you do in such cases? About the conditioner it is not necessary, at it protection at +45 external, that is 5 minutes and all ...
For the time of such heat hang up on a window (cornice) an old curtain (a sheet, etc.) which it is not sorry then to throw out, it is desirable from large-cell hbshnoj fabric of type gauze. Place a bucket of water on the windowsill and immerse the bottom of this curtain in the bucket. Direct an ordinary fan at the curtain so that the airflow blows the curtain in its plane (not blown by the wind like a sail). The window should be open to let in fresh air, and somewhere in another room you should also open a window to let in some extra air. If you do it right, there is a chance of sleeping at night.

Vladimir Suschenko:
For the duration of such a heat wave, hang on the window (eaves) an old curtain (a sheet, etc.), which you can throw away later, preferably made of coarse-meshed cotton cloth like gauze. Place a bucket of water on the windowsill and immerse the bottom of this curtain in the bucket. Direct an ordinary fan at the curtain so that the airflow blows the curtain in its plane (not blown by the wind like a sail). The window should be open to let in fresh air, and somewhere in another room you should also open a window to let in some extra air. If you do it right, there is a chance to sleep at night.
(Is this the DIY section?)

Alexandr Saprykin:
(Isn't that the dumbest of hands?)
School of survival.
Reason: